CLOSED

"
Pancakez wrote:
Hi :)

i have some uniques to donate.

IGN:Sieglin

Simon may or may not have any room currently. If not, I can take them and hold them until he does if you are tryin to offload them sooner rather than later. I will tally them up and gather all the information needed for Simon to give credit to you in his Donators tab.

Edit: If you are skeptical, see the top of the OP or the Donators list as i am next in line to Simon. I have no need to rip anyone off here. This is a cause I genuinely support.
Last edited by Xercyst on Sep 14, 2013, 11:02:20 PM
"
Xercyst wrote:
"
Pancakez wrote:
Hi :)

i have some uniques to donate.

IGN:Sieglin

Simon may or may not have any room currently. If not, I can take them and hold them until he does if you are tryin to offload them sooner rather than later. I will tally them up and gather all the information needed for Simon to give credit to you in his Donators tab.

Edit: If you are skeptical, see the top of the OP or the Donators list as i am next in line to Simon. I have no need to rip anyone off here. This is a cause I genuinely support.

Just to make it official... Your help is much appreciated and that would help me a lot =)
Can I get the Bronn's Lithe
IGN = Khrystalin
Those items are reserved. And guys leave your IGN... Can't contact you if you don't post it... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: ZombieApocolipz

IGN: kittyStyle

IGN: jayzuess

IGN: crimsonMIGOY

IGN: Coucher

IGN: DustyCakes

"

Finally updated this thread... It only took me 6 hours all together =)
Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 15, 2013, 7:32:09 AM
yay finally an andavarius ring! please reserve one for me :D
IGN Dumask
IGN: Dumask
hey its psykotyk from the stream again lol sorry I haven't been on lately got really busy all of a sudden

can I get the 120% deaths harp bow
also the 100% evasion ashrend buckskin tunic
and the 40 dex blood dance sharkskin boots

still wanting to make that LA ranger lol and also gratz on 90
IGN is TTwisted
Last edited by goopd on Sep 15, 2013, 2:12:18 AM
Thank you again Simon! *polishes his new shiny awesome ring* This item will help so much on my farming. High fives with everyone lol

YEAAHHHH!! :D :D :D <goes back leveling and farming>
IGN: Dumask
electrokin witch

bedbeck springleaf would help alot thx for being a helpful high level i would love to learn some tips or tricks for end game farm
An andaverous, soul mantle, or 4 socket doedre would really help me out :)

My in game name is Danzag

Thanks for helping out new players like myself!
5S Volls PLZ, Can i also get the 6s spell totem chest? :) thanks man <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info