CLOSED

Hi My Character name is deathbb
If possible I would like two items.
Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots the ones with three green slots and one red slot, linked in a sideways U.
And Deibell Gilded Sallet helmet, the one with two green linked slots and one red slot.
Sorry I have no idea how to get the image attached.
Thanks
yeah awesome idea to get people stop this game before act3 because it gets too easy^^ BUMB FOR IT
Last edited by naekoo on Sep 15, 2013, 3:28:50 AM
"
naekoo wrote:
yeah awesome idea to get people stop this game before act3 because it gets too easy^^ BUMB FOR IT

I'm not forcing anyone to take any of those items so if they want that game is a bit harder they don't need to take them but now they have a choice. Well actually who wants this game to be super hard will play HARD CORE and not normal mode. And what is more important I made this thread exactly because of players like you... I see your post in trade channel every day where you try to sell your super overpriced items... Like a week ago 6S/5L Lioneys for 7 Exalt when its easy to buy one for 5. First day you had c/o 6 Exalt and after few days when no one would buy it c/o was 5 Exalt... You do know what c/o means right?
Last edited by simonrauter on Sep 15, 2013, 3:46:18 AM
"
naekoo wrote:

He's been trying to sell a super high phys dps claw for weeks now for 150+Ex, yet it has 3 terrible other attributes..

This is the perfect example of a delusional player who's existence only harms the experience other new players could possibly have on this game. Moderator please remove his post from this thread as it attempts to derail the topic.
Last edited by Xercyst on Sep 15, 2013, 3:50:35 AM
Hey, I was wondering If I could get a few items to help my character out.

Maligaro's Vertuosity Gloves; Icetomb Latticed Ringmail Chest ; Shavronnes Pace Boots.

My ign: DustyCakes. Thanks alot!
FOR SALE LIST :: view-thread/510962
"
naekoo wrote:

Whoah dude, this is for newbie players to get them a little headstart. It's not like anyone who picks 1-3 items on the list will suddenly become powerful. lol

The actions of simon and othe donators will only have positive outcome because like i said "a goood community makes a great enduring game."
IGN: Dumask
I want to donate, really good idea mate, we need more people like u to make this game better

IGN xRayDeNx
"
R4yDeN1007 wrote:
I want to donate, really good idea mate, we need more people like u to make this game better

Simon may or may not have run out of room atm. If you're interseted in donating - I have a couple of pages set aside for contributors. PM me in game Get_Gooderer

P.S. I will ensure all credit is given where its due and your name is added to the donator list. Just make sure you link me your shop thread number when you trade (makes it easier than searching through past posts :D)
Last edited by Xercyst on Sep 15, 2013, 4:01:48 AM
"
Xercyst wrote:
"
R4yDeN1007 wrote:

Simon may or may not have run out of room atm. If you're interseted in donating - I have a couple of pages set aside for contributors. PM me in game Get_Gooderer

P.S. I will ensure all credit is given where its due and your name is added to the donator list. Just make sure you link me your shop thread number when you trade (makes it easier than searching through past posts :D)

I can donate some more items .My stash is getting full .It would be nice if u can keep them and pass them to simon when he makes some space.
ing : @BB_Split
free

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info