Season Four, Event 3: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

------>> LedgelessEnd <<------

Level 15 Witch, rank 134, 17th Witch

Other shit
The race was awesome, I love it. I don't race often, but I've done pretty well. I used Ice Nova, Fire Trap, Firestorm, Freezing Pulse and Fireball. Was going for Elemental Domination and Blast Radius. Logged out once, almost died many times. Will definitely attend more Endless Ledges, I enjoyed it a lot, best race ever, will try to not fuck around so much.
Last edited by petden on Aug 31, 2013, 4:07:47 PM
Level 18 Duelist, 35th overall. Died with about 30 seconds left.

Items
Spoiler

Found these with about 10 minutes left. Pretty sick gloves.

Coudlve done better and gone faster but this race was really fun. Looking forward to the next one!
died at lvl 15 on a templar with ~~39 mins of played, had fun until then, but the rng factor is so huge
I stopped at 7 with my first char because I got ~~15 flicker spider with haste/purity aura and 8 of them blues
Little to no desync for me, which is a huge change from the regular change
"
boof wrote:
Died to nothing on my screen and mashing /oos like mad. This happened in the turbo race earlier as well. Good to see things improving with desync.

Race was pretty fun once it got going. I died about 10 minutes in in the second zone because it spawned with temp chaining merveils that spawned exploders. These exploders were taking 2/3s of my health per pop WITH a 27 coral. Finding the coral was lucky, so I'd guess you'd be pretty much one shot without one. This doesn't seem balanced in the slightest. Other than exploding minions, things seemed pretty smooth, other than the whole issue of improving your life flasks again.

Same. Kept seeing people getting rares, uniques and I had 1 crappy Iron Ring and one mediocre armor dropped that I would be able to use.

Got desynced at level 8, almost 9, because 5 exploding spawns appeared next to me.

Fun mode, but way too RNG based. Not to mention I had 3 or 4 medium mana flasks dropped, two of them magical, and only 1 medium life flask...
Forgot how OP ice nova is early on so I started as shadow (mistake on my part)

I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
How can there be over 2000 people showing up on the ladder for this race when I can't register for another 10 minutes? I've noticed this in pretty much all the races I have been in. Is there some sort of advanced registration for big time supporters?

No wait, that should have said I can't register for another 40 minutes. So what's up with that anyway?
Last edited by Swifthawk1 on Sep 11, 2013, 12:10:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info