Season Four, Event 3: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Very RNG dependent. My second zone was filled with golems and rhoas, which made progression reallyyyy slow. Also, even with like 40% cold res (got lucky with gear), 20 merveil's chosen attacking you at once is kind of OP.
funny new Mode, great idea :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Love the Endless Ledge..
was fun! just needed support gems lol
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Rofl. Such a clusterfuck. Love it.
Died to nothing on my screen and mashing /oos like mad. This happened in the turbo race earlier as well. Good to see things improving with desync.

Race was pretty fun once it got going. I died about 10 minutes in in the second zone because it spawned with temp chaining merveils that spawned exploders. These exploders were taking 2/3s of my health per pop WITH a 27 coral. Finding the coral was lucky, so I'd guess you'd be pretty much one shot without one. This doesn't seem balanced in the slightest. Other than exploding minions, things seemed pretty smooth, other than the whole issue of improving your life flasks again.
Got in late, but it was a lot of fun.

Looking forward to playing it again.

GJ GGG.
I can't believe this at all lmao. So I died on my first guy who had nothing 26 minutes in, restart, and get the silliest RNG in the entire world. I've never chanced a unique before, but I sure did here, as well as get all this stuff:

If anyone else did better than that it'd make me a lot happier, but I made it to level 13 with 34 minutes because of that crap. Chanced the iron ring, like what?
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Loved the monster density :D Only lvl 13 (i went rather safe, killing every larger pack...)

This:

Was a great early life boost (ok it took half the defence of my hybrid armor, but it was worth it, since i had pure armor items everywhere else)

My biggest starting problem was that no quiver (and no other bow!) dropped until i almost finished the 3rd area... Well RNG is RNG, at least after that i got decent weapons and quivers.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Spoiler

"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info