Season Four, Event 3: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
Like Descent, the Endless Ledge starts with a chest full of provisions. In this league, it's the same for all character classes and is pretty generous. It contains a selection of starting gems and base item types. An interesting choice is working out how long to delay yourself at the start by cramming gems into your inventory. There are no other provisions chests in the event.

Every level is a Ledge. Some of them look different to Ledges that you have seen before. The first area contains the standard Ledge monsters (mostly skeletons and scavengers), but the subsequent ones contain map monster packs. You can run into some horrifying combinations of monsters at pretty low levels.

excited!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
how can we receive the reward points? will it be given to the character used in the event or it will be give to all our created characters? newbie here. =) tnx
"
sirbarabas wrote:
how can we receive the reward points? will it be given to the character used in the event or it will be give to all our created characters? newbie here. =) tnx

after it ends your account gets the point, each race you make a new character to join, hitting 'events' at the top of the website will take you to see your progress of points

the physical items, once reached, are delivered to your Hard Core Stash box (as I recall)
edit:if you play on Standard, youll then want to kill a HC character with the item in its inventory to deliver it to your normal characters.
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Last edited by Seibar on Aug 31, 2013, 2:39:09 AM
skle rhoas...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Was pretty fun, shame it's mostly "who gets a unique on first boss" and "who desyncs least". Especially bad on Ledge where it's so easy to get block in enemies...
Some insane mob combos, huge champ packs of chaos alchs right off the bat, necros, roas, exploders every level, puncture ended up getting me, would have had to log to survive, but thats not me. RNG was as fubar as normal though, no one will ever win with such crap gear, 20 mins to get a tribal, 40 min in still no mallet, and no damage rolls on anything ever. Its a fun mode though. Would be more fun if everyone was on the same page, I still don't understand why we don't have white item only races. I mean I still wouldn't get the white items to progress with, but at least then it would be close to fair. I would wager that eventually there are rogues in there.
This is great race type.
Had great fun. Monster density is overwhelming especially when you have 2-3 golems packs in forest.

Died because of skele rhoas and chil from other monster...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
top lel race m8
ProjectPT was right.
Perpetus bear trap - 4 sec cant move - dead ;D

No chests though sux hard... small life pots and lvl 0 weapons at lvl 10 is not very cool.

EDIT: Should rename the race - Endless Cleave.

Last edited by MyH4o on Aug 31, 2013, 3:57:38 AM
Died on #40 or so as witch. Tried Ice Nova and Fire Trap and honestly - fucking forget it. Zone 2 and 3 were terrible with titty bitches.

Either go cleave or well ... don't race at all. I guess I'll go for the last option.
Last edited by Realyn on Aug 31, 2013, 3:56:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info