Season Four, Event 3: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
boof wrote:
Died to nothing on my screen and mashing /oos like mad. This happened in the turbo race earlier as well. Good to see things improving with desync.

Race was pretty fun once it got going. I died about 10 minutes in in the second zone because it spawned with temp chaining merveils that spawned exploders. These exploders were taking 2/3s of my health per pop WITH a 27 coral. Finding the coral was lucky, so I'd guess you'd be pretty much one shot without one. This doesn't seem balanced in the slightest. Other than exploding minions, things seemed pretty smooth, other than the whole issue of improving your life flasks again.

I didn't have any desynch at all on this race. Have you looked into all the suggestions on the forums about improving your games speed, stability, and net stability? Where do you live? What does your speed test look like? It sounds like something is terribly wrong for you. I hit /oos every so often when I know I did something that might cause desynch, but I've never died to nothing on my screen before.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Died 2 times and with my last char I could only get to lvl 12. But my weapons was pretty good. I was moving very fast.

I had 130 cleave, 215 ds dps at lvl 12.
IGN: Enkel
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804756
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964835
Enkel's Accessories - 1 (Jewellery): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806716
Last edited by Enkel on Aug 31, 2013, 4:27:59 AM
That was fun, looking forward to next ones :P.
died 25 mins in and made it to 14

ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
Spoiler
Yay wow woohoo!

on lvl 7 i met Unstable larva, see her too late, BOOM, dead! But LoL, very funny, more better than Descent race. With next char i was more lucky, cuz i was more carefully.
First impression is very good, even if it is mostly RNG - but this is the fun, not just repeat the same...

great job, GGG, thank you! :)
=*v*=
Last edited by hrafnain on Aug 31, 2013, 4:12:28 AM
2nd Duelist. I found those axes pretty late into the race, maybe 10ish mins to go? before i was using 2 blue boarding axes with physical rolls.

Spoiler
Only made it to level 12, couldnt find much of anything

Spoiler

IGN: DrXIII
from first zone and found 2 corals by the time i was halfway through second zone. could have pushed 22+ but i wasted too much time farming early zones while i was overlvld
Last edited by janimauk on Aug 31, 2013, 4:15:21 AM
Rolled shadow and made a giant error at the start- thought id grabbed all the right gems, even double checked but somehow missed cleave- so i was forced to use a subpar caster/bow hybrid build. Still managed 17.5 before getting desync 1-shot by a power charged fire skeleton rare while under flammability.

Level 17 and 53rd overall was somehow good for 4th in class too. Bonus points from the rng gods for not using cleave no doubt.

The mode itself is great fun, like a Maelstrom of Chaos greatest hits compilation. Need an endgame version asap!

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info