A userscript for enhanced forum experience

Now we just need someone to compile and update the list of worst forum trolls and for script to allow mass copy/paste of users into ignore list.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Fluffhead wrote:
Ratings systems on discussion boards are the absolute worst. Reddit is the perfect example. No one should be drowned out of the discussion just because people disagree with them.

I agree, i don't know what i was thinking the other night,. I was drunk. :)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
I'm going to do something for this thread that I almost never do.

Bump.

Same.

// PoE's Swedish Hangout (Facebook)
Onslaught League: KoleStoleMyVirginity, Witch 54
"
I'm going to do something for this thread that I almost never do.

Bump.

Charan you should sneak into the GGG office and install the script. We have to prevent that they take troll advice seriously by mistake.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Interesting how people enjoy to blindfold themselves.

Reminds me strongly of the regular´s table in a little village about 30 years ago: No women, no foreigners, no people from the west part of the village, no different political opinion, no different opinion about anything was allowed.

Well, most of them should be dead by now, had a pretty boring life without seeing anything of the world, just talking about the same bullshit over and over again in their little circle of about ten people thet they kept closed for everybody else.

Each one his own....
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Thank you for understanding, solwitch.
Last edited by ionface on Sep 2, 2013, 11:28:43 AM
Daily reminder that feeding trolls is bad practice.
Installed this script along with Greasemonkey in Win7 Firefox 23.0.1. The "PoE Forum Enhancer Settings" appear in my profile, along with "Block List" and "Green List" subtitles. Under each subtitle is an empty text box with a red X button to the right. When I attempt to enter a forum user name in either text box, nothing happens and the script does not retain any names after the profile page is refreshed.
Last edited by RogueMage on Sep 14, 2013, 6:04:14 PM
I'm waiting for this program to get out of Beta. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info