A userscript for enhanced forum experience

Thanks for your effort, both of you!

Can you add the temporary fix in the OP, igna?
The appearance of the new troll accounts made this update very necessary. :D
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Oct 28, 2013, 7:19:57 AM
Thank you so much! This has made my life so much easier.
Every thread deserves a bump!
Shameless double-bump!

Anyone else got problems with the display of individual race results on their profile?
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 30, 2013, 5:04:21 AM
Thank you so very much for this! Upon reading the boards tonight, I immediately started an earnest search for an ignore feature. An interesting easter egg was the user I needed to block is blocked by default by the add-on!
Adding more to the fray? No script will ever stop me... Muahahahaha cough... Yeah ;P
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Vawn wrote:
Thank you so very much for this! Upon reading the boards tonight, I immediately started an earnest search for an ignore feature. An interesting easter egg was the user I needed to block is blocked by default by the add-on!

I'm gonna download the script just to see who it is lol. Does it start with S and ends with layer?
"
Melkrow wrote:
Does it start with S and ends with layer?

Wow man, you're like Nostradamus but better :)
Bump for QoL!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
LOL... Brings back many memories :P
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info