A userscript for enhanced forum experience

"
ignarsoll wrote:
[...]
Some bad news, I didn't had the time to update the script with the latest changes. I'll also be away next week so those changes needs to wait for some more but hopefully I'll return with the update.

Reminder
All suggestions are welcomed. Keep them coming :)

The script, as it is, is already awesome.
Don't feel too much troubled with it!

Enjoy your vacation! :)
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 29, 2013, 6:25:14 PM
Name and shaming aside, this is a very neat script!

I hope GGG implements +/- 1 ratings for posts as someone above mentioned.

I would have used this script, but i prefer never to artifially conceal anything from my sight, that only makes me weaker in the long run.

Very cool post though.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
yep maybe
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Ratings systems on discussion boards are the absolute worst. Reddit is the perfect example. No one should be drowned out of the discussion just because people disagree with them.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
Last edited by Fluffhead on Aug 29, 2013, 9:41:55 PM
"
Fluffhead wrote:
Ratings systems on discussion boards are the absolute worst. Reddit is the perfect example. No one should be drowned out of the discussion just because people disagree with them.

Except Solwitch.....
"
Fluffhead wrote:

I agree.

Online comment systems reveal multiple layers of social bias
Daily reminder that feeding them trolls will only make them happy.
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
Yes! No more solwitch, no more BMBI!
Today is a good day.
Thank you OP, no really, Thank you...

Spoiler

Block List
×solwitch
×bermalberist1

Who's next?

=^[.]^=

Whats wrong with BMBI? At least most of his posts are funny and obvious troll posts.

Solwitch on the other hand is not funny.

StonColdSteveAustin and VincenKennedyMcmahan every 2 minutes, lol, what the hell could he possibly be doing that requires switching characters every 2 minutes constantly?
Bumped for greater visibility.
thanks a lot igna and nightmare for showing me this amazing script , lots of <3 for u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info