Diablo 3 already started killing PoE

Diablo 3 is shit IMO.

Sorry.

And this isn't just PoE fanboyism etc, I'd be happy to write this on any game forum that allows the word shit.

I have no idea at all what people see in it. None whatsoever.

So they have a new map. Whoop de doo. More shit. And people buy it. Ah well, at least they're not out on the street mugging people, so I guess it's not alllll bad.
What is Xfire????

OP, you are best example for PoE being in excellent health and staying alive for longtime: While announcing 3 or 4 times to leave PoE and while praising D3 as godly invention, you are still here, posting in PoE forum and playing PoE game. Instead your praised D3. Think of that !

XXXXXXXXD, LOOOL
I'm not going to buy D3-expansion, that is for sure.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Bad news: Its been a while since Exorzist made an algoQQwhinebot hipster POE-is-dying thread.

Good news: Grats on being the first person on my (and many others') new forum ignore script.
Self policing FTW!

I suggest he practice what he preaches, uninstall this game and go back to D3.

Ongz, I'll prob get 2-3 D3 Battleschests and leave them unopened. ;)
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
When the hype about the D3 expansion will be over people will come back to PoE for sure. At least people who recognize how much heartblood is in PoE.
Meh, I pay, uh, I mean play ;) to win D3 as well when I want to look at pretty SFX. This new "hoopla" will last for a week or two and then things will be back to "normal." I only play D3 when I'm really bored and want to look at pretty colours :D

The Blizz Devs destroyed the game before it was released and trying to put more band-aides on it isn't really going to save it.

Just seems like today that after a company has a good thing going, they get greedy, make a half-assed piece of crap and then everything else they churn out is basically an attempt at a money making scheme where the players are the ones who get butt hurt in the end.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
Last edited by Udja on Aug 28, 2013, 9:43:58 AM
I really just hope they will make something out of d3. It still got potential. Skip the story part, just ignore it, don't even bother. I SAID DON'T BOTHER.

They have a very solid and fluent game play, It's just everything else that sucks, but they implement more WoW shit in the expansion (not the good sort.) And if they fuck it up even more, which is more likely I'm just gonna give up. Already kinda have but you never know..

And PoE Is a shit fest for me aswell, nothing to strive for atm no own set goals and nothing that makes me want to stay and play. HoN It is.. :)

When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Zeraphina wrote:
When the hype about the D3 expansion will be over people will come back to PoE for sure. At least people who recognize how much heartblood is in PoE.

there is heartblood in poe. no doubt. GGG has done an awesome work with poe. no doubt either. with the limited resources what they did with poe is just phenomenal.

BUT ... it just stands no chance against diablo3. right now poe _might_ have more to offer. but blizzard will not just sit there and wait ... the upcoming changes to d3 which they announced on gamescom are already bringing people back. when the patch and the expansion is out poe will just be a little niche product (which is already the case, but it will be even smaller then)

look at reddit. everyday people returning to d3. and the new patch is not even out yet.

you poe fanboys REALLY believe that the d3x hype will be over so quickly? LOL

i mean, the bad version of d3 was pretty much alive for over one year now. millions (!) of players play it til this day.

so how can you believe that the better version of d3 (which will come as the new patch) will just last a few weeks and months? you guys truly are just blatant ignorant people with absolutely no clue at all.

its not that i am the only ex poe player on these forums saying i quit. there have been a shit ton of posts (not threads) of people saying that they quit poe.
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Last edited by exorzist on Aug 28, 2013, 11:57:59 AM
"
exorzist wrote:
"
Zeraphina wrote:

there is heartblood in poe. no doubt. GGG has done an awesome work with poe. no doubt either. with the limited resources what they did with poe is just phenomenal.

BUT ... it just stands no chance against diablo3. right now poe _might_ have more to offer. but blizzard will not just sit there and wait ... the upcoming changes to d3 which they announced on gamescom are already bringing people back. when the patch and the expansion is out poe will just be a little niche product (which is already the case, but it will be even smaller then)

look at reddit. everyday people returning to d3. and the new patch is not even out yet.

you poe fanboys REALLY believe that the d3x hype will be over so quickly? LOL

i mean, the bad version of d3 was pretty much alive for over one year now. millions (!) of players play it til this day.

so how can you believe that the better version of d3 (which will come as the new patch) will just last a few weeks and months? you guys truly are just blatant ignorant people with absolutely no clue at all.

its not that i am the only ex poe player on these forums saying i quit. there have been a shit ton of posts (not threads) of people saying that they quit poe.

Well, luckily there is an ARPG for everybody. PoE for the oldschool gamers and D3 for the newer ones. Unless Blizzard does something about the customization in D3, I won't be playing it. I really like the RPG-aspect of an ARPG and the action aspect isn't as important. PoE nails the RPG-aspect and they could improve the action a bit more, then everybody would be happy.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I want to build my character as well. It simple isn't funny without depth :)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info