Diablo 3 already started killing PoE

Today's Recipient of the coveted "PoE is Dead, D3 is the best" award.

I don't know where you get your Reviews of the Expansion from, I'm guessing Blizzard and Activision.
Because all the reviews I've seen agree that its just a patch to try and cover up the systemic problems in D3.
+ you get to play the Monk in a different skin.
+ there will be lots and lots and lots of blue items dropping.

Blizzard has become what every other big games company is, money grubbing and out of touch with gamers.

Luckily Indie development is in a Golden Age right now.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
[...]
TL;DR Nº2 : Go home jay wilson you're drunk.

that alone shows me that you know shit about diablo 3 ... jas wilson is no longer game director for d3 for quite some time now lol...

and that this thread was moved to off topic although its clearly a poe thread shows that you guys are scared to death.

since when has pointing out something negative bout poe became off topic?

kiddos n fanboys ...

the funny part is, you guys are gonna be the first who will fire up d3 and download the patch when its released ...

actually you probably already read all the fantastic changes coming to d3 and now are sad pandas that your beloved poe offers nothing smiliar ... but you have a problem. because you are such fanboys you will never be able to play and enjoy d3 ... you'll miss ou a lot.
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
I was once a Blizzard fanboy like you,
then something terrible happened

Spoiler
i took an arrow to the knee, 10years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
How is saying that Diablo 3 got some players back to play because of the addon reveal a bad thing about PoE?

How is this NOT off-topic?

You just want to start a D3 vs. PoE fight and judging from your post-history it's not the first time. And I guess the reason is because you are not a very smart person. You spend 250$ on a Gold Supporter Pack that you don't even like. So I think the only person here who is butthurt is you, and this makes me smile. :)

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! DON'T BE MAD BRO!
"
Lachdanan wrote:
I was once a Blizzard fanboy like you,
then something terrible happened

Spoiler
i took an arrow to the knee, 10years ago

Congrats on your 10 year Marriage!
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
exorzist wrote:
"
[...]
TL;DR Nº2 : Go home jay wilson you're drunk.

that alone shows me that you know shit about diablo 3 ... jas wilson is no longer game director for d3 for quite some time now lol...

and that this thread was moved to off topic although its clearly a poe thread shows that you guys are scared to death.

since when has pointing out something negative bout poe became off topic?

kiddos n fanboys ...

the funny part is, you guys are gonna be the first who will fire up d3 and download the patch when its released ...

actually you probably already read all the fantastic changes coming to d3 and now are sad pandas that your beloved poe offers nothing smiliar ... but you have a problem. because you are such fanboys you will never be able to play and enjoy d3 ... you'll miss ou a lot.

That was all your brain managed to understand from the post right? that's why you attack that one little phrase and leave everything else out?

Don't have the balls to adress the rest of the post?

I find it quite an hypocritical act that you say "you guys are scared to read about poe's death" yet choose to ignore everything in my post except the one little line which was not a TL;DR as much a little joke.

And yeah I don't know shit about d3, in fact, I have not even bought it as the free trial was enough for me to decide against buying it; the rest of my post still stands true, and you don't have the testicular fortitude to prove it wrong.

You know why I don't know about d3? because I don't care for it, I didn't love the game, I moved on; I didn't waste my life hating on it and telling everyone else they have shit taste. First because I have better things to do such as... anything else; second because tastes being subjective I can understand that for certain people diablo 3 actually works as a game (hell, it did work as a game for me, I just didn't see it as being worth $60) and I do not condemn them for liking it, nor do I think they're less of a person, they simply like something I don't quite enjoy to that level.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Aug 25, 2013, 7:39:47 PM
act 4

Desync fix

"The Great Melee Buff"

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
act 4

Desync fix

"The Great Melee Buff"

keep on dreaming ... ;)
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
exorzist you are so smart.

I want to be like you.
So the first thing I will do tomorrow, is going to the Forum of a game I once enjoyed but couldn't leave alone (because I am a douchebag and troll) and post that the game they enjoy is dying. The reason being that my grandma asked around in her bingo club if they prefer that game or a similar game which seems to be pretty popular with the older ladys right now.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 25, 2013, 10:56:47 PM
He should mouseover the X Fire graph sometime. It says 'hours' and not 'players'.

So the graph doesn't show that Diablo 3 gained more players, it shows that the players of Diablo 3 are playing more right now.

Diablo 3 has 1,433 players that use X fire. These player play 4,207 Hours Per Day on average. So one of the D3 players that use X fire plays 2,94 hours per day on average.

Path of Exile has 202 players that use x fire. These players play 723 hours per day on average.
So one of the Path of Exile players that use X fire plays 3,58 hours per day on average.

Don't know about you, but for me this looks like PoE players are happier with their game.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 25, 2013, 11:25:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info