ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

btw Ceryneian u should suggest in your guide picking the elemental res from bandits since it helps alot at the time of gearing, it also helps u sacrificing some res from rings to pick for example diamond rings instead of prismatic , two-stone, etc...
"
nice build

Thanks! xD
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
did uber tonight. definitely doable with a better computer,

died a couple of time due to trash mistakes,

1. desynced in a mob pack
2. didnt bring topaz flask for vaal
3. whirled into pole at trio
4. didnt move out of degen quick enough (after the last trio died)

got someone to finish atziri with the last two portals left, was not confident to finish it after so many mistakes.

thinking back could probably do atziri with two ports left since trio was down. oh well will try again.

Hi! Glad you got to try Uber, I will post full walkthrough tips in a bit that I hope can help some more.

I saw your stream, you using Flicker Strike with PCOC? That is interesting and you can sustain BR nicely, you must have some chaos res right? You prefer Saffell and not Rathpith?
hi man! First and foremost the build is super fun. atm im 82 with 70/71, dps is 33k with a 270pdps dagger. im currently completing the nodes just above the some block nodes. recently did a 77 map with 2 boss no regen temp chains reflect phys and i made it! this is an engaging build that really makes the experience playing it more worthwhile! im in rampage and i only died a few times cos of whirl-out desync. i am working on my way to a higher pdps dagger and probaly more crit since i still feel a lil inconsistency (44.6) and hopefully run atziri soon. thanks for this ddemon dagger helluva fun build of yours!
I hope the Build will be Overhauled for 1.2 at some Point.
"
iskayfleyks wrote:
hi man! First and foremost the build is super fun. atm im 82 with 70/71, dps is 33k with a 270pdps dagger. im currently completing the nodes just above the some block nodes. recently did a 77 map with 2 boss no regen temp chains reflect phys and i made it! this is an engaging build that really makes the experience playing it more worthwhile! im in rampage and i only died a few times cos of whirl-out desync. i am working on my way to a higher pdps dagger and probaly more crit since i still feel a lil inconsistency (44.6) and hopefully run atziri soon. thanks for this ddemon dagger helluva fun build of yours!

Thanks, glad you are having fun!
"
katjezz wrote:
I hope the Build will be Overhauled for 1.2 at some Point.

Yes, I will the update the old double strike axe build next week!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 17, 2014, 12:18:01 AM
NEW VIDEOS

Level 78 Palace Map - 2x Dominus, -19% Max Res, GMP, Curse Immune
http://youtu.be/TxkwupO37ag

Tough mods, but build can do these bosses comfortably now. You can see the advantage of using bow with curse on hit from afar and helps quickly apply 2 curses simultaneously using your attack speed instead of cast speed. If the bosses had NOT been curse immune there would have not been much to see in the vid because I would have killed them 3x faster and the bosses would have been permanently frozen xD. I take some damage when I stand in the totem degen beam without leeching, which was not smart of me.

Level 75 Unique Map - Death and Taxes
http://youtu.be/D6gXe7iSspM

Redid this map because this was one that had given me trouble before. 3 of the 4 bosses are vulnerable to elemental damage, but there is one form of the boss that is resistant to elemental damage which I did not curse.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 17, 2014, 12:57:16 AM
can i use loathbane with this build ? :D
Last edited by gsoepldrummer on Sep 17, 2014, 4:09:46 AM
"
gsoepldrummer wrote:
can i use loathbane with this build ? :D

Only recommend mirrored ambusher if you are using Acuity otherwise you may have mana problems on low regen maps because attack speed too high. Platinum Kris is better in this regard like Horror Skewer, Dragon Hunger, Storm Needle.

I did a comparison of some of these mirrored daggers a few pages back.

Honour Etcher gives more DPS than Loath Bane for this build, and the mirror fee is so much lower
Last edited by Ceryneian on Sep 17, 2014, 10:49:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info