:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Damn son, Re Zero delivers again

Greed of the pig and Disgrace in the Extreme where fucking brutal. his brain should be mush right about now eh?

Also watched kabenari of the iron fortress recently, sweet animation style extremely clean and very solid action scenes as a result. Though the voice acting irritated me at certain times.

Also viewed season one of full metal panic, laughed a lot and the series is not bad, but goddamn did the bad guy work on my nerves and not because "he is the bad dude". The dude is a fucking cat or something them lives.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : @salty at the start of the series it's pretty fast, but i reckon it's to explain the context of the show as a whole.
In all honesty if i where in his position i would have jumped of some cliffs a few times myself. Assuming you return 100% obviously, he could accomplish a lot if he used the info he gathers...assuming a healthy state of mind, which i doubt he has at this point.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 25, 2016, 3:14:47 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
berzerk is a mixed bag.

on 1 hand the animation style with 3d models makes some things seem ore fluid and animated (the human characters look great) but on the other hand it just looks ugly in some critical aspects.. especially the non human looking monsters.. oh they look terrible with the big lumpy polygons

the evil tree's were bad

Other way round i would have said, at least with the monsters you can brush it of with them being monsters and "unknown" when it comes to the people models they are just way to stiff and slow looking...the whole movement is unnatural.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Drinks on the house!!! Anyways people, I stumbled across this Anime... I couldn't stop laughing.

http://youtu.be/OWyPPigKN_0
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
Drinks on the house!!! Anyways people, I stumbled across this Anime... I couldn't stop laughing.

http://youtu.be/OWyPPigKN_0

Ahh One Punch...very good anime, hope there is a season 2

I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time. Highly recommend it.
If people have not started watching it yet, 100 Mob Psycho is awesome. By the same guy who wrote One Punch Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZmoTuN5UA
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
the funny thing about FMA is that up till about episode 25 i liked the original series better .. simply because the pacing on episodes 1 -25 of brotherhood is basically on super steroids.

But then brotherhood gets really good as it starts to really head into new territory that the original series kind of just guessed at .

plot points that went no where in the original have some pretty glorious conclusions in brotherhood

Honestly though, if you have never seen the original series it is not something i would say is too much of bad thing . just keep in mind brotherhoods early pacing is most certainty trying to take advantage of all the ground covered by the original

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 1, 2016, 7:05:40 AM
Unfortunately I'm only at episode 18 at the moment, but you are right that the pacing is pretty fast. Although it means that it gets to the really good stuff quick :)
The problem I had with brotherhood is that some characters aren't explained very well. In the original series they spend a lot of time early on to show the relationships that the brothers build with a lot of different people. That part has been left out almost completely in brotherhood.
It's still a great series though :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Since i never bothered with the manga for FMA i can only compare the original VS's brotherhood

The original started off well then went to shit, because they had out paced the manga and it was essentially filler with zero character progress.

I was buying it on DVD at the time, so the whole series ended up costing me £160 and i was seriously disappointed in it so much so that i when i checked out brotherhood and they were covering the same story i dropped it within the first episode not to be touched until years later.

After seeing so many recommendations i gave it another go and i was not disappointed, it was better in almost every aspect and is still amongst one of the best series i've seen, while the original is one of the worst....down there with the bleach and naruto fillers.

As for this season, a few others to add, 91 days seems good so far and Alderamin on the Sky has been pretty good as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info