:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Boem wrote:
If your done, your done, simple as that. You don't go contact support to remove all of your posts and whatnots, that shows contemplation and strategie.

Peace,

-Boem-

I know for a fact that that wasn't his intention. He wanted his account deleted, but not his posts, they should've been left where they are with a nice little "deleted" under the account name. For some unknown reason it didn't turn out that way though.

Anyways, I have a lot of catching up to do... so many series... that's gonna be a tough scedule this upcoming week...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
^I would advice vinland saga and cop craft if you haven't already.

I'm going to ignore the regular shows because i assume you already watch them, stuff like yaiba, el melloi II and dungeon S3.

As for the charan stuff, i apply occam's razor which makes me question your "fact" given how many accounts get deleted regularly and how easy the process is.
Not to mention they could simply re-instate his post's if they wished to do so because the post's aren't actually deleted, similar to how the servers keep all of the drafts you make for a post and can revert them.

What your saying could be true, but it's far fetched given what we know about the forums.

Anyway, i'm not even convinced he is gone, but only time will tell.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Fate Babylonia (yes, that is how I will call it from now on) is looking good so far, looks like it'll jump right into the action from the very beginning. I can get behind that.
I'm more intereseted in babylon. That thing sounds interesting, gonna watch the first three episodes in a bit. Hopefully fate will finally break its streak of medicore writing, action and animation is all fine and good but not when i'm divided between rolling my eyes and falling asleep.

edit:

first episode was good. A protagonist whos married and actually an adult. wow thought i would never see the day. Sarcasm aside, this will be a great ride.

And Vinland saga was awesome this week. Good old ashladd got his backstory, the new opening is not as emo anymore and the princess learned to speak.

also iruma-kun is hilarious!

Also finished watching carol and tuesday. Well a very good anime which only failing is ironically the music. Classic american synthpop is not the norm and classical american standard pop is not salvation from that. Both are actually boring. The raps at the end were actually a welcome distraction, and i don't even like rap.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Oct 7, 2019, 5:59:19 AM
Would you guys be upset if I told you I watched One Punch Man for the first time? Anyways... I LOVE IT!!! Binging the entire series.

I’m weird with Anime, if a show/movie is popular I wait while (long ass while) before watching it. I just hate watching a season and having to wait for damn week or days for the next episode. Instant gratification... Yep.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
My younger put me onto 1 Punch Man, hilarious!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I went from watching this:

To this:

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
This post just takes up too much space
I went from watching this:

To this:

That is QUITE the difference. Both are amazing shows though. If you want something somewhat inbetween those two when it comes to the mood, go with Mob Psycho 100. If you liked One Punch Man, chances are you're gonna like it aswell.
Enjoying it very much, is it making fun of classics... DBZ? Akira...? I actually like the animations, I wasn’t expecting Fate quality/Violet; but it works. The characters are lively; too new to pick a favorite. His baldness sets the tone ^.^

I’m on a break right now so trying to stuff as much Anime as I can. Ty for the mention...

If you want more recommendations, just name a genre and I should be able to give you a couple good ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info