:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:

How do you find these sites...lol. Thanks... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Think I watched this scene, mmmmmm over and over :(. Amakusa did not deserve Semiramis.

spoiler

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhvQLiwXZDQ

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Latest hinamatsuri episode was awesome. It also made me notice two things:
1) Hina is even more of an idiot than I thought
2) Holy crap can this show punch you in the guts with them feels
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Finally done with Knights of Sidonia. I just didn't have a lot of motivation to watch anime the past week, so it took me a while longer. Well, weird space stuff with ok 3D animation. I still don't know what to think of it.

However, with that out of the way, I can now start Steins;Gate. Will probably take another 3 weeks or so to finish that one. Unless I can actually get really into it, then I'll be done in about 3 days.

The latest episode of Hisone to Masotan was extremely interesting, giving us some very curious insights to the relationship between the pilots and the dragons. It's so damn interesting and I wish I could discuss it with someone, but nobody here is watching it... it's a shame, really.
Can anyone suggest some decent Gundam (did i spell that right?) style anime?

Was into Mech-warrior and Robotech long ago, and have the Neo-Genesis and Robotech series as well as all the Studio Ghibli stuff, but miss big robots smashing the crap / blowing shit up. You can pm me if you prefer not posting here.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Code geass
www.twitch.tv/Sushin for various games, generally laid back
speaking of netflix... BLAME ... great anime movie.

all time though, Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust... my favorite anime... and it take a lot to get me to say I even like an anime. Most are complete and utter pieces of Red Beast Crap.

A decent series on netflix and some not (you can find it free on the net), Berserk !

Great little movies, great little series, and different style of animation (3D modeling made to look 2D shaded and rendered)
"
FCK42 wrote:
Finally done with Knights of Sidonia. I just didn't have a lot of motivation to watch anime the past week, so it took me a while longer. Well, weird space stuff with ok 3D animation. I still don't know what to think of it.

I'd characterize Knights of Sidonia (KoS) as an acquired taste. I paused for quite a while after watching the first season before watching the second, and ended up glad that I watched all the way through.

For me the series became quite a bit more enjoyable when some of the key relationships started to become better developed; the deepening of relationships between Tsumugi, Nagate & Izana, in particular, made the series into more than just another shoot-'em-up for me.

KoS seemed to want to answer the question "What would humanity do to survive as a species?" with "Everything that could be done would be, no matter the cost and no matter what needed to change." I don't know the full backstory behind the series, I should admit. So, I don't know (remember?) whether the Gauna came after an age of innovations like photosynthesis for human nutrition, gender selection after reaching maturity, functional immortality for some individuals, cloning, ... or if all those and many other innovations were the result of efforts to survive the Gauna.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on May 14, 2018, 8:15:22 PM
You want some mecha anime?
Well, if you want action first and foremost, there's always Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And yes, I refuse to write a shortened version of the name.
Also, if you're more into bonding between characters and rather unique settings, then I can recommend both Eureka Seven and Suisei no Gargantia. Both really great mecha series with awesome characters and pretty good story. Both also feature some major plot twists.
Fell in love with a store, a hidden gem. Never, ever have I’ve seen so mych Manga. Ugh I’m going today I’ll take pictures... I was in heaven. Beautiful illustrations...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info