In Between Season Event 9: 24 Hour Open Descent

Desync ruins this game, period.
Died in Infernal Shrine - lvl 27 - killed myself to Molten shell - ahhah.
Everything upto there was exrtemly easy - but the fire dmg in infernal... oh man... and I had no mats to craft anything cuz..

DUELIST WARNING: DON'T PICK ALLURING CHESTS IN MERCILESS. I can't believe they both give the same absolutly useless thing.... That shit has to be fixed.

Both alluring chests give... wait for it wait for it.. FUSINGS AND JEWLS - HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
How is this even a choice when the curious in Demonic gives 2 alchs 2 chaos and exalted is beyond me, curious in Desacrated gives something better too I'm sure...

GGG, fix Descent for Season 4

GG.
Last edited by MyH4o on Aug 17, 2013, 10:27:19 AM
Well die on 13 level
go again and get 28 level (pos 18now ) (not finish map)

and drop

LoL someone said "if you dont use advarius no balls" and i use it! :D
Spoiler

"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Aug 17, 2013, 12:50:13 PM
Client crashed and I found myself dead after restarting. And yeah, desync makes the game unplayable at some point.

I will give it another go later tonight.

fuckin desyncs

did not die to them, but..

fuckin desyncs
very nice event, i enjoy this kind of stuff. first im gonna practice on ranger how to find quiver, iron rings and other early dmg items, then i will do my best to skillfully find medium life flask before lvl14. lastly i hope to get better at getting lucky with blue mob density

also, WTB lessons on how to craft good items
Last edited by janimauk on Aug 17, 2013, 1:12:28 PM
I'm not sure how Mistress of Flame is supposed to be beatable. Running in a straight line, she has such high run and attack speed that she can hit me a lot of the time (which is great for desync). She hits like 3 times per second. She also hits me for about a third of my life per hit, so I'd last about a second if I don't block. Here's the problem: I have 75% fire resistance AND she's enfeebled.

I'm not sure what else I can do. Unfortunately I don't do a lot of damage to this fire-based boss since I'm a fire witch (and am still using a wand from the second area). Summons would be helpful, except I don't have Summon Skeleton and corpses aren't provided. I guess I'm stuck. Maybe I can eek out a few more ranks (currently 33rd, 2nd place witch), but I already screwed up by leaving monsters behind on some levels. I never imagined that you wouldn't be able to go back to previous levels.

Maybe this is the final boss? Regardless, it looks like GGG made a boss that's all but impossible for certain classes/builds. What a letdown after pushing through that tedious last level.

Also, rolled thorns with an Exalt *facepalm*.

Edit: Uh-oh, this might be a problem. You can reset instances if you log off for a long enough time. So you can farm areas forever, which ... explains how some people are so far ahead of me in level. But it doesn't seem like it's in the spirit of Descent to be able to grind levels and gear via instance resets. Also, you might be able to get chest contents multiple times, which might let you farm quality gems and high end orbs.
Last edited by StarlightGamer on Aug 18, 2013, 12:32:28 AM
Just beat mistress of flame, now what?
gear
why aren't the Pros streaming? :'(

come on helman, be a sport!
Damn EK rogue got me. Fun race though. It was weird taking my time through descent. :)

RNG wasn't great.

I used FIVE fusings on this bow. Couldn't even 3 link. My fusing luck was true to form.

Only other decent items were:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info