In Between Season Event 9: 24 Hour Open Descent

Piety was easy... but then rauder with 758 armour 75 fire res
and an unneeded granite from a chest.

Almost killed myself to the molten shell boss by accident, wearing light res stuff still, went down to 60ish hp, so skipped him, killed all other bosses/exiles.

lucky roll with the chaos from frozen abyss got me the mallet used till 27...

exalted rarity on the boots... should have just thrown it at the maul trying for attack speed, oops.

found quillrain in second area and last resort in the next, which I used for a little while smacking goats.

reset Desecrated and Demonic Shrine once each, wanted to make sure I hit 27 for start of last level at least and checked chests, killed most stuff past frozen abyss,looking for large chests.
finished at 30, didn't bother clearing the other 1/3 of last level.
ign: Anviss
Wow. Warmonger just 1shot me with dat molten shell. And I was easily killing everything else too. :(

Had 1.1k dual strike w/multistrike

Very fun experimental race. Would like to try it again sometime.
This was a really fun event. Hopefully GGG does it again and soon.
Well, that was fun. After my first run through infernal shrine, I put on 2nd quick silver and 20% ms boots I found. With Karui Ward that brought me up 30% ms. I used my next passives to go down from Finesse through the 3% ms nodes, picked up Thick Skin (18% life), then headed straight for Celerity. All in all, I was sprinting around at 87% ms.
Spoiler
20 from boots, 10 from karui ward, 17 from passives (3+3+3+8), and 40 from quick silvers, which almost never ran out cause I was using two. Too bad I never got adrenaline suffix

Had some nice gear by the end of it:
Spoiler

Then near the end I found

dead at level 28 ,cleared all last level except 1 group of rocks with a rare one(faster aura) tried to kill them slow but got desync and found myself stuck in the midle of them ,got riped in 2-3 seconds didnt even had time to leap slam from them, anyway dont think i could kill piety:D

also died at 22 once from lmp frozen shits in the first exile chamber(i was cleared all the zones on this char,didnt know the last one can get reseted and wanted to see what my rank will be if i clean all the mobs)

ign:legomanG
Please do this again, it was so much fun! I like not having to rush through and just seeing what I can do. It was indefinitely more enjoyable than the 1hr ones.
IGN Salleka
I despise races at all and I'm not interested in participating in any, but I took that possibility to look in "descent" idea.

And IMO idea is marvelous and it is really shame, that at the moment it was only implemented as hardcore race.

I waiting for descent softcore/hardcore leagues, I for sure will roll character in such.

It could be done as some kind of permanent league. You (GGG) can make descent a little longer, to let players reach about ~50 lvl and after killing last boss you can then go to merciless Twilight Strand in parent league.

BTW1: I died @ 18 lvl due to simultaneous FS of grapplers elite.
BTW2: I choose duelist as I never player one and duelist are OP for leveling much more than other classes IMO.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
GG til my crappy AMD drivers crashed and killed me. It was so fun farming at demonic shrine over and over again and colleting the L00t. after that piety was just too easy.

I got three quality gems from one chest:

(Forbidden ruins, Curious, Witch)

What are the chances?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info