0.9.12 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

Can we get a special prize if we get a shadow in the Top 10?

Also can you add the ability to Cut Throat players using 2H Groundslammers and Split+Poison Arrow Characters?
Those players avoid visiting a bandit even the bandit is on their side and they like to open unsafe map TPs :(

Poison arrow has been nerfed, the mana cost is much higher now.
Ground Slam is still as good as ever, however while the build levels scary fast, it has some level of risk attached to it.
"
Angryafrican wrote:
Ground Slam is still as good as ever, however while the build levels scary fast, it has some level of risk attached to it.
Please be a marathon man =P, do another what, like 24 hours?
"
Angryafrican wrote:

Does it prevent you from attaching Blood Magic?
No? Oh cool you know now how to use Poison Arrow, and you know you leech more than 100 life each hit.

The most common builds are strong as ever.
Race starts at 2am for me so I'll probably get off to a late start for this one.

This is a good "Day Time" connection for me: Wish me luck :)
Spoiler

And Then This happens :( But Play we must - LOLOLOL

I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Sep 11, 2012, 9:49:11 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Angryafrican wrote:

Does it prevent you from attaching Blood Magic?
No? Oh cool you know now how to use Poison Arrow, and you know you leech more than 100 life each hit.

The most common builds are strong as ever.

Bloodmagic gem makes the cost 2.5x to 2x (at lvl 20 gem) more. And PA does not leech anything, at least its DoT does not.

Last edited by Torin on Sep 11, 2012, 10:06:30 AM
I said that you pay it with life and due a high leech value you leech it back with a piercing split arrow for example.

I already saw such blood magic Poison Rangers the day 0.9.12 has been released they went to 90% at best shot their lifeleech combo and were full life again.

There are players who know how to help themselves and there are players who copy builds.

Guess to which category the players belong that used Blood Magic after 0.9.12 release.

You will see that the every Rushers will be Maradeurs and Duelists and followups gonna be Rangers.

No, I think there are going to be a lot of shadows this race with all shadow tree buffs and new keystones

"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Angryafrican wrote:
Please be a marathon man =P, do another what, like 24 hours?

I actually have the time to do a proper race this time Metronomy! Last time I had to stop playing after I hit 50...the perils of IRL.
It won't be marathon all the time due to some varsity work, but I am hoping to get into the top ten.
Last edited by Angryafrican on Sep 11, 2012, 12:46:57 PM
I am back to work after a lengthy medical leave as well as doing moving preparations, so I will not be as visible as normal perhaps. I will still be putting in the time in the race as I am able. Probably gonna try out the shadow, the new tree makes melee shadows even more viable in races now and I find them refreshing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info