0.9.12 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

going to give this a shot, dont care about prizes, honestly wanna see how far I can get in the week with the new set ups
Well, as a beta tester it is my duty to test the ... out of the game. :)
I can't wait for the race although I will be out of the city over the weekend. This may mean no level 78 for me but I'm still aiming for the top 10. =)
WTF?! Why is this race same week as public open stress test. We die enough already do to desync, we don't need to die more in HC race because of open weekend :( :(

I can see myself not playing over the weekend because of this :(

Last edited by Torin on Sep 11, 2012, 4:14:00 AM
"
Torin wrote:
WTF?! Why is this race same week as public open stress test. We die enough already do to desync, we don't need to die more in HC race because of open weekend :( :(

beta tester
"
Torin wrote:

I think the 2 week race had a stress test weekend too, it didnt really hurt us too much. They have to test the servers to increase capacity though (probably, all I know about server managment is that its complicated lol)
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Torin wrote:

I think the 2 week race had a stress test weekend too, it didnt really hurt us too much. They have to test the servers to increase capacity though (probably, all I know about server managment is that its complicated lol)

There is a bit difference between having one weekend to play properly and having two. I got a family and work, during the week my time is really limited. And the weekend will be a lag and desyncfest.

"
duolc wrote:
"
Torin wrote:

beta tester
Not much of beta testing a 1 week league when another test during the weekend is going to change the parameters a lot.

1 week HC race is testing class/skill balance. This is completely different then what the stress test weekend is for.

They should not done them at the same time.

Last edited by Torin on Sep 11, 2012, 5:56:23 AM
This sounds awesome, and I'll defiantely be participating, though there's no way I'll get anywhere near the top. How do you enter the competition? Do you have to sign up anywhere, or do you just create a character at the time of the race?
You will be able to select 1 Week Hardcore Race as a league in the character creation screen, that's all there is to it.
IGN: Yeph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info