[1.1.1] Evantis's Permastun Build and Stun Compedium

"
asianeinstein wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I love this build. I started in onslaught, now using this build in Nemesis. keep up the good work and continue updating!

This is the 2h I'm using till I find a suitable replacement.

Just a stupid question as I saw your un-linked gems there.

Does the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun actually work when it is not linked to a Melee attack gem?
it doesn't work, it can't.

I had a question, I made a thread about a build I was making based on this one.

I was told this:
"
It's not really worth talenting stuns in the tree.

Using Frenzy as an attack with the endurance charge on stun gem it shows that I stun on every hit for non boss mobs in Act 3 + Merciless. There is nothing in my tree or items that improves stuns other than Endurance Charge on Stun gem which showed every Frenzy hit stunned even at level 1 (the gem gives very slight reduced stun threshold as it levels). Improve damage and stuns will flow naturally.

Has anyone tried frenzy without stun passives and see how it goes instead of heavy strike with stun passives?
*COUGH COUGH*!
Funny how I was reading this guide and I come across your one handed weapon. I was the one you bought it from and I still remember the price, 3Ex :) Nice to see you made your build work with it :D
IGN RegnetExitium
"
Stefacle wrote:
"
asianeinstein wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I love this build. I started in onslaught, now using this build in Nemesis. keep up the good work and continue updating!

This is the 2h I'm using till I find a suitable replacement.

Just a stupid question as I saw your un-linked gems there.

Does the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun actually work when it is not linked to a Melee attack gem?

It does not work unlinked, I just have it there to level until I can get gear with more sockets!
I tried out the OPs build on my newly respecced Marauder, and must say I like it a lot. My damage was a bit on the low side, still veeeery close to perma-stunning Dominus.

I also had a 71 Templar with respec laying around, so I decided to give him a go with a 2h stun build, and must say it has so far been working rather good (up to Piety, not done new zones on that char yet).

Running 5L: Leap Slam - Blood Magic - Faster attack (can only do L15 due to dex atm) - Melee Physical - Added fire damage

and 4L (7L due to Bringer of Rain) - Heavy Strike - Multistrike - Blood Magic - Endurance charge on stun (Faster attacks, melee physical, blind).

My resists are on the low side due to lack of many important resist nodes, depending on my 6 endurance charges to cap resist. So far only have the 2% leech from passive, but strong regen helps.

Current passive (room for improvement maybe, and certainly needs more levels!) http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzBS0Ocg9UD8wS4RQgFE0YkRkuGlUhAiFVJIsn7Sr2LdIx-zboOQ462D0PQT9Eck3YUEdQUFHmVElXDVg9WGNfP2BLYSFko2VNcql07Xrve4x8u3zZffWBK4FvgziExITZhO-HKYdqinSMdozPkGyRzpSHnjyexZ7NogCmZKcwqWipc6mUrKq0L7ndu-3EFcT2xtjJmNIh1I_ZYdw93pbfsudS6hjvDvIv8932SPcy974=

maybe these items are good for this build, available:

Level 68 at Nemesis almost able to permastun Merciles Piety! She is able to tp once in the whole fight ima get gloves with some attack speed to perma her.

Current Gear:

Also cullin her with:

Pluss IIR Gem
Last edited by JerryVoy on Nov 1, 2013, 4:06:55 PM
OOOOOOO I found a nice combo of gems here. I noticed you guys are using the endurance charge on stun gem in BOR, great idea i just started using it. I also decided to play around with bloodrage a bit. I now get 3 frenzy charges and 4% extra life leech and I can fully sustain it without even being in combat. Ultimately Blood rage gives a nice little dps boost and it also allows you to attack much faster thus getting and keeping mobs stunned, not to mention you basically just have to cast blood rage once and forget about it unless you go out of combat more than 10 seconds as it stay up and active all the time as you fight.
IGN: Honkifyourhornyyy / Honkifyourhorny [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Honkifyourhorny on Nov 3, 2013, 1:53:36 AM
I just realized something..... Your stun gem mixed with vulnerability does nothing. It cannot be linked with a curse. We need to find a way to put that to use without damaging dps
? no more action on this awesome build? Im rocking this build (with a few minor tweaks) at level 76 and plan on making it my main its so fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info