Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.1.1] Evantis's Permastun Build and Stun Compedium

One question, does anybody know if the Daresso's Salute amulet is available in Domination?

I had it on Anarchy and it was awesome, but so far I haven't seen it on Domination.

Level 38 so far, and it's been a breeze.

This 2-Hander wrecks everything that have stood in my way so far:

Edurance Charge on Melee Stun works wonders for me :)

Still wondering when to switch to 1H+shield and attempt permastunning.

Oh, and this one is a life saver when things get a little too hot (the gem, that is):

Still hoping that this will be the first self found char that I can actually get to Maps.
I have lvled with my IB build up to lvl 54 and respecced now on 1hand nodes near master of arena. The only nodes which i cant respec atm are bloodmagic and thoose two strength nodes.

I will look now for a nice mace and shield :) i think the next points will go in some mace nodes to get a start for the reduction stats :)

Ok guys, first attempts to crafting my weapon.

1) first regal/eternal

2) second regal/eternal

3) third regal/eternal, gonna leave second to best REST affix

4) first exalt/eternal

IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Oct 28, 2013, 6:18:39 PM
I have few questions.

How this build fares in HC?
Is it playable with minimum or even self-found gear?

Thanks in advance
Very good build and fairly easy to get good gear.
Lvl 44 with 2h still no perm stuns but still 2300dps is enough to fast farm, and do bosses in 10 shots.

infighter01
I died only occasionally on some hard bosses and ofc on Dominus (still learning him) but all solo with nothing buyed.
I am gonna respec some points cause of good nodes for 2h but it works much better till getting good 1h and shield.
died again to a gmp -21 max res map piety who has blue cinders and leaping goats with her, i think i got stunned or didnt have the mana to leap slam away because it felt retarded

next skill point will be unwavering stance so that doesnt happen again, then again i did leap slam into the whole situation, but i did have a topaz flask active
"
infighter01 wrote:
I have few questions.

How this build fares in HC?
Is it playable with minimum or even self-found gear?

Thanks in advance

I'm playing it atm in Nemesis (currently level 57 act 2 merciless). Pretty much mostly self-found until now, but I will trade for end-game gear. At the moment I'm just too poor to actually buy stuff.

You can adjust for gear with the passive tree quite easily (50% all resists, life leech,... all in tree).

You should do ok with a 4L initially (I only have a crappy 4L blue chest), but if you want to permastun bosses you will need a 300dps weapon and a decent amount of stun threshold decrease.

Minimum self found yes. As you only really need a decent weapon (280dps+) and a 5L chest (6L or Bringer of Rain would be even better of course).

Purely self found would really depend on how much you are willing to grind/farm for gear and how lucky you get.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 29, 2013, 7:25:36 PM
Made a build out of this with 68% less damage but a lot more mana and hp regen, life, armor and aura support for tanking.

I have been running the original build at lvl 53 right now and I have very low damage, I don't die but takes ages to kill something.

I have lvl 20-30 items though, maybe thats why?
*COUGH COUGH*!
Last edited by Garompa on Oct 29, 2013, 10:01:39 PM
IGN @Ostropalca
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I love this build. I started in onslaught, now using this build in Nemesis. keep up the good work and continue updating!

This is the 2h I'm using till I find a suitable replacement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info