Top things that irk me about common complaints

Cyclone + Multistrike = desync. Every time.
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
(1) Temporal chains map qq. Holy mother of god ... this has to be the top. Temporal chains for me is a freekill mod. With my quicksilver flasks I have zero care for the movement speed, and the ias / fcr is a small reduction, not 'less' modifier. If you are only stacking ~30 ias / fcr on a build that needs it, you are doing something wrong.

(2) Boss oneshots qq. Oh my dear god, invest in a tankier build or stop playing glass cannons. NO one is forcing you to go out all dps and zero care for mitigation are they? We have block, dodge, evasion, armor, resists, arctic armor, enfeeble, charges, all sorts of flasks, decoy totems and summons, regen and leech ... see what you can incorporate in your build and STOP CRYING FFS

Why should they nerf a boss that you cant handle because you dont want to change something in your build? Some people (evasion or armor tanks) can already reduce boss damage to virtually nothing, for these people further nerfs would make the game a total yawnfest.

(3) Puncture. Use a staunching flask and if you can absolutely help it, do NOT move.

(4) Lightning thorns. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR SOLDIERS AND SWITCH TO A SLOWER ATTACK, OVERDOSE ON TOPAZ FLASKS AND QUICKLY GO TAKE OUT THE MAIN CASTERS. IF I SEE ONE MORE QQ TOPIC ABOUT IT, I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT AND TAKING A MASSIVE DUMP IN YOUR FRIDGE. THERE I SAID IT

(5) Voidbearers. Ruby flask, granite, AA. DONT EVEN DARE QUESTION IT.

(6) Titty bitches and whippers. Use curse flasks, and ruby flasks, and aa and granite. Same as voidbearers. Get some block or evasion too, though. And STOP crying.

(7) Reflect. I will PUNCH a STAPLER through YOUR THROAT if you whine about reflect again. Give me your build, and I guarantee you a counter to it.

(8) Desync. FIRST make sure its not an issue with your own PC and framerates / graphics settings you are mistaking for desync SECOND learn to differentiate between lag and desync, the former is almost always the fault of your ISP THIRD if it really is desync, UNDERSTAND D2 and that milliondollarinvestmentturdpileofD3 have it too and IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH JUST QUIT BECAUSE IT CANT BE FIXED OVERNIGHT BUT THEY ARE WORKING ON IT SINCE THIS IS BETA

(ty morbo for #8)

(9) Kaoms. Please tell me more how you are insanely butthurt and jealous you cant afford one in order to grow your epeen a few inches more. Please understand its actually a well designed UNIQUE item ... powerful affix with huge drawback. Its NOT even THAT OP overall though, (having no socketed and affixed chest SUCKS) except for brainless ROA crit bow build on HC that will shoot brainlessly in rooms in 6 player games, and its there to MAYBE save them from reflect. Also its the 'only' way to play 2 handed mace in hardcore, but THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT 2HAND MACE BUILDS NOT KAOMS

(10) Temple piety. She is easy, she has just the crem stage attacks. Use a flask ... and saffel's frame IF it bother you that much. She has pathetic hp and easily dodgeable patterns. A ranged character should not EVEN DREAM of fearing her. (PS Mazul l2p pls)

Fanboy detected, do NOT use REASON. Say that D3 is better till his blood boils.
But for a serious part, you're an idiot in my eyes. "People" like you make this game stop in the development, since fanboys like you keep on defending things you got used to, and can't imagine that this could ever change.
Legacy items on standard are CANCER, desync is UBER CANCER, and Path of Life Nodes or get one-shot is TURBO UBER CANCER. These things drive people away from this game, AND THEY HAVE A FAIR POINT. And you're a silly fanboi.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
MGTopgun wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
Complaining about complaints.

Alrighty then.

And you complain about people complaining about complaints. And now some one will come to me and say, yea, and you complain about people complaining about the guy who complains about complaints. Complaintception.

It's like a train wreck,you don't really want to watch ... but you do and then you're never the same.
No clue at all how anything in the OP was considered NOT inflammatory - flame-baiting - or insulting.

Not sure how this post still exists to be honest.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
No clue at all how anything in the OP was considered NOT inflammatory - flame-baiting - or insulting.

Post is from back in 2013 when people were allowed to talk on the forums.
"
"
Isbox1 wrote:

ahhhh ok makes sense.

This necro-ressing shit has got me twice so far this week. BOOOOO
"
"
Isbox1 wrote:

had a chuckle lol, we are like little kids in kindergarden now, ''put hands up to speak!!''

bump for epic trollopic
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
"
Isbox1 wrote:

had a chuckle lol, we are like little kids in kindergarden now, ''put hands up to speak!!''

bump for epic trollopic

I am the first in line to be able to vocalize things exactly how I want to - without this sugarcoating bullshit "happy times" vibe where I have to watch every 2nd word I type nonesense.

The only issue now is soaking probation for something completely borderline - and then seeing pro-GGG a-licks get to post whatever the hell they want - even degrading and flaming others never getting a probation.

So the only reason I ever mention something is to keep the mods honest about things. If I have to behave with a politically correct tone: so does everyone else.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Apr 17, 2014, 11:01:24 AM
i found a nice and elegant way to deal with most of these problems

stunlock everything

lol
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 17, 2014, 11:06:16 AM
"
Isbox1 wrote:
I am the first in line to be able to vocalize things exactly how I want to - without this sugarcoating bullshit "happy times" vibe where I have to watch every 2nd word I type nonesense.

The only issue now is soaking probation for something completely borderline - and then seeing pro-GGG a-licks get to post whatever the hell they want - even degrading and flaming others never getting a probation.

This, I got a couple probations and I was like 'for what?' .... lol, and yeah I know which fanboys you talking about, they can post what they want and get by any day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info