Top things that irk me about common complaints

"
Bars wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
I find the whole thread interesting because OP has previously claimed this account was his main yet before he hid his profile he did not have achievement for reaching level 60 in any league. That sort of thing would be on my list.

[Removed by Support]

B4MP

I believe he, just as BerMalBerIst1 above me, was merely trying to make people aware that they are writing in a troll thread. It should be more than obvious, but you writing comments such as this also helps a lot. Your efforts are appreciated.

@BerMalBerIst1:

this guy again

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 25, 2014, 7:25:09 AM
Oh, but we are, in fact, sticking to the subject, which is: you are, deliberately or not, writing in an extremely provocative and antagonizing manner which affects some players and some other players, like reboticon, BerMal and me, want to warn other posters to not take it seriously, because they might experience strong negative emotions otherwize. I don't care enough to browse through all of your posts, just a few recent examples to drive my point home:

[Removed by Support]

I rest my case. HF "bro"

*flies away*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 25, 2014, 7:26:07 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Oh, but we are, in fact, sticking to the subject, which is: you are, deliberately or not, writing in an extremely provocative and antagonizing manner which affects some players and some other players, like reboticon, BerMal and me, want to warn other posters to not take it seriously, because they might experience strong negative emotions otherwize. I don't care enough to browse through all of your posts, just a few recent examples to drive my point home:

[Removed by Support]

I rest my case. HF "bro"

*flies away*

Reported you for harassing me in this thread and others. STOP following me in all my threads!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 25, 2014, 7:26:28 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Reported you for harassing me in this thread and others. STOP following me in all my threads!

[Removed by Support]
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 25, 2014, 7:47:50 AM
Bump
#8 Please!!!

Desync is my only complaint or rubberbanding,and it's not my PC or internet connection.BUT, i've learned to cope with it,specially rare strongboxes and i play melee.YES, i know lag from desync.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:
#8 Please!!!

Desync is my only complaint or rubberbanding,and it's not my PC or internet connection.BUT, i've learned to cope with it,specially rare strongboxes and i play melee.YES, i know lag from desync.

ty m3n

BLIMP
"
darkjoy wrote:
Complaining about complaints.

Alrighty then.

And you complain about people complaining about complaints. And now some one will come to me and say, yea, and you complain about people complaining about the guy who complains about complaints. Complaintception.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

(8) Desync. FIRST make sure its not an issue with your own PC and framerates / graphics settings you are mistaking for desync SECOND learn to differentiate between lag and desync, the former is almost always the fault of your ISP THIRD if it really is desync, UNDERSTAND D2 and that milliondollarinvestmentturdpileofD3 have it too and IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH JUST QUIT BECAUSE IT CANT BE FIXED OVERNIGHT BUT THEY ARE WORKING ON IT SINCE THIS IS BETA

Can we conplain about desync yet? It's not beta anymore.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Bump

"
rrtson wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

(8) Desync. FIRST make sure its not an issue with your own PC and framerates / graphics settings you are mistaking for desync SECOND learn to differentiate between lag and desync, the former is almost always the fault of your ISP THIRD if it really is desync, UNDERSTAND D2 and that milliondollarinvestmentturdpileofD3 have it too and IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH JUST QUIT BECAUSE IT CANT BE FIXED OVERNIGHT BUT THEY ARE WORKING ON IT SINCE THIS IS BETA

Can we conplain about desync yet? It's not beta anymore.

love your sig bro!
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Apr 17, 2014, 3:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info