Top things that irk me about common complaints

"
mazul wrote:
"
Don't sleep through Wraeclast. That's my advice. I never use resist, granite, diamond, amethyst flasks, and i do just fine. I only run life, mana, or hybrids with percentage increase, movement depending on the rolls.

Does anyone really need more than 10k dps? We need what 4-5k to one shot all white trash?

I only go above 2500 life because i don't feel like regretting life nodes. Plus more life never hurts.

You've never done lv71 map temple piety. Ok.

There are plenty of shitty builds that manage just fine doing lv1-68 content.

One boss of one map makes all those builds bad eh?
Standard Forever
"
mazul wrote:
"
Don't sleep through Wraeclast. That's my advice. I never use resist, granite, diamond, amethyst flasks, and i do just fine. I only run life, mana, or hybrids with percentage increase, movement depending on the rolls.

Does anyone really need more than 10k dps? We need what 4-5k to one shot all white trash?

I only go above 2500 life because i don't feel like regretting life nodes. Plus more life never hurts.

temple piety is easy as fuck. doesnt have a lot of hp, has only one stage. Enfeebled she is laughable. You took 2500 per hit from the storm? must have been a crit with damage mod. She doesnt do 10k with that storm as you suggest, and also its a very random pattern and hardly ever hits me. why did you choose that example?
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"

temple piety is easy as fuck. doesnt have a lot of hp, has only one stage. Enfeebled she is laughable. You took 2500 per hit from the storm? must have been a crit with damage mod. She doesnt do 10k with that storm as you suggest, and also its a very random pattern and hardly ever hits me. why did you choose that example?

Lightning damage is by its nature very "random". It is high difference between its high damage and its low ones. You need to be able to survive the higher end of the spectrum if you are high level (lv84+) or if you play on a hardcore league.

And yes that's an example of what you can take per hit without crit (since wasn't shockstacked) with no damage enhancing mods if you got 75% res.

Of course the Fire Fury map boss is far harder.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
Lightning damage is by its nature very "random". It is high difference between its high damage and its low ones. You need to be able to survive the higher end of the spectrum if you are high level (lv84+) or if you play on a hardcore league.

And yes that's an example of what you can take per hit without crit (since wasn't shockstacked) with no damage enhancing mods if you got 75% res.

no it doesnt do 10k base w/o crit, shocks or mods. get over it, you are wrong. It does around 3-5k. Hmmm actually less, the storm doesnt hurt that much, really. The balls do that much unmodded. What are you on about? Was a crit or / and you were shocked for sure

And it starts at your location and then keeps shooting randomly in like 10-15 yards radius from where you were. Its so easily avoided its not even funny. And lightning balls are easily avoided too, unless you insist on facetanking each consecutive one after the first.

Also, lightning dmg from monsters isnt like players' x-x values on items.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Aug 8, 2013, 12:53:52 PM
Quite the agressive post.

You don't wanna see QQ-ing and complaints ?

Don't EVER come to a game forum again, and you should be fine.

Forum are by nature made for 2 things: discussions and complaints. Bear with it.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

no it doesnt do 10k base w/o crit, shocks or mods. get over it, you are wrong. It does around 3-5k. Was a crit or / and you were shocked.

If I cared more I would actually go to Temple Piety to stand still with high res and record the damage taken with high resolution.

As for the randomness of lightning damage, you can check a "famous" player ZiggyD saying the very same thing about monsters at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJdzz2kEKiw
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
tienbasse wrote:
Quite the agressive post.

You don't wanna see QQ-ing and complaints ?

Don't EVER come to a game forum again, and you should be fine.

Forum are by nature made for 2 things: discussions and complaints. Bear with it.

LOL i didnt say i dont want to see complaints, I was just listing the ones I hate and consider invalid.

go cry in a corner somewhere else pls

"
mazul wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

no it doesnt do 10k base w/o crit, shocks or mods. get over it, you are wrong. It does around 3-5k. Was a crit or / and you were shocked.

If I cared more I would actually go to Temple Piety to stand still with high res and record the damage taken with high resolution.

As for the randomness of lightning damage, you can check a "famous" player ZiggyD saying the very same thing about monsters at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJdzz2kEKiw

I dont know who ziggy d is, so what if he said that? he is incorrect. They dont do something like 1-5000 lightning like player attacks.

And you were the one who said something as absurd as it hitting for 10k w/o crits and shocks, so yes the burden of proof rests on you and that would be a good start to prove it.

Until then its complete and utter stinking BS
So you come make a post ranting like a fucking lunatic about people complaining about a game. Do yourself a favor, go look in the mirror. See that guy in the mirror with the veins bulging out of his neck, he's the problem. How pathetic.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
Last edited by B2BigAl on Aug 8, 2013, 1:22:44 PM
"
B2BigAl wrote:
So you come make a post ranting like a fucking lunatic about people complaining about a game. Do yourself a favor, go look in the mirror. See that guy in the mirror with the veins bulging out of his neck, he's the problem. How pathetic.

LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info