Top things that irk me about common complaints

"
mazul wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

(2) Boss oneshots qq. Oh my dear god, invest in a tankier build or stop playing glass cannons. NO one is forcing you to go out all dps and zero care for mitigation are they? We have block, dodge, evasion, armor, resists, arctic armor, enfeeble, charges, all sorts of flasks, decoy totems and summons, regen and leech ... see what you can incorporate in your build and STOP CRYING FFS

Temple piety: lightning storm hitting you when you got 75% lightning resist: you take easily 2500 damage per hit and the hits are in quick succession (multiple per second).

Of course, you can get lightning pot to get 1500 damage per hit in quick succession, but even that is a hell lot.

Keep in mind that the lightning storm can be launched from offscreen and that Temple Piety is just a lv71 map boss.

Of course, if you are ranged, you can simply kill Piety by shooting from far offscreen (lol melees XD) or going the no-brain max resist shield + spell block melee path, but honestly that boss is unbalanced compared to other lv70-75 bosses. It is not properly designed. The difficulty should increase with each higher map level, but that one is not. It would be actually okay if it became a lv76 map instead of what it is now.

Then don´t play Temple Maps or skip Piety and clear he rest...
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Just get spellblock for piety lol. An rng based element like lightning gets hardcountered by another rng based defense.
"
cyranorick wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

(2) Boss oneshots qq. Oh my dear god, invest in a tankier build or stop playing glass cannons. NO one is forcing you to go out all dps and zero care for mitigation are they? We have block, dodge, evasion, armor, resists, arctic armor, enfeeble, charges, all sorts of flasks, decoy totems and summons, regen and leech ... see what you can incorporate in your build and STOP CRYING FFS

Temple piety: lightning storm hitting you when you got 75% lightning resist: you take easily 2500 damage per hit and the hits are in quick succession (multiple per second).

Of course, you can get lightning pot to get 1500 damage per hit in quick succession, but even that is a hell lot.

Keep in mind that the lightning storm can be launched from offscreen and that Temple Piety is just a lv71 map boss.

Of course, if you are ranged, you can simply kill Piety by shooting from far offscreen (lol melees XD) or going the no-brain max resist shield + spell block melee path, but honestly that boss is unbalanced compared to other lv70-75 bosses. It is not properly designed. The difficulty should increase with each higher map level, but that one is not. It would be actually okay if it became a lv76 map instead of what it is now.

Then don´t play Temple Maps or skip Piety and clear he rest...

lol mazul crying about piety, I forgot that part xd

Protip mazul: MOVE away from the lightning storm *thumbsup and wink*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info