Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

I saw someone claiming he was offered 52 exalted for his Soul Taker. That's pricey.
"
ogewo wrote:
I saw someone claiming he was offered 52 exalted for his Soul Taker. That's pricey.

That's typical actually. It's going for 50 exalt every day, all day.
Pretty sad. If I ever get it, it won't be for a while as I don't flip, or RMT.
question. on dual strike, why added fire dmg, and not melee dmg which gives more dps???
"
andrewb23 wrote:
question. on dual strike, why added fire dmg, and not melee dmg which gives more dps???

the Bringer of Rain already has that gem built in. So ya..added fire is the next best.
Currently, I'm 64, and I would like to ask, how do you deal with mana problems?
I had to sacrifice couple points of damage, for closest mana nodes, just to be able to run 2 auras suggested + double strike. Even still, when I cast double strike, I'm "stuttering" and getting out of mana.
Am I lacking mana leach or what?

Last edited by Clarks on Oct 24, 2013, 2:47:28 AM
"
Clarks wrote:
I had to sacrifice couple points of damage, for closest mana nodes, just to be able to run 2 auras suggested + double strike. Even still, when I cast double strike, I'm "stuttering" and getting out of mana.

more like lacking damage I guess. I get by on 5.5 % mana leech with 18k dps. Mana streams in so fast, 120 left over mana after Grace+ Hatred is adequate.

Soultaker makes it a non issue ( which the OP is using). you can freely use your main attack skill, for free. It will use available mana, but when you're OOM, it can't fail. ( one of the reasons it's so good).
I'm not chasing down rings /neck that are reeeeeeally well itemized AND have mana leech on them, so I'm stuck using mana leech gem till I get Soultaker. Can't wait, cuz the gem slot being used for mana leech will be added fire instead, then I'll take Lavalash passive as well...
That weapon is huge :( and too expensive/rare.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 24, 2013, 3:06:33 AM
This is really great.Thanks very much.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER
"
"
Clarks wrote:

more like lacking damage I guess. I get by on 5.5 % mana leech with 18k dps. Mana streams in so fast, 120 left over mana after Grace+ Hatred is adequate.

Soultaker makes it a non issue ( which the OP is using). you can freely use your main attack skill, for free. It will use available mana, but when you're OOM, it can't fail. ( one of the reasons it's so good).
I'm not chasing down rings /neck that are reeeeeeally well itemized AND have mana leech on them, so I'm stuck using mana leech gem till I get Soultaker. Can't wait, cuz the gem slot being used for mana leech will be added fire instead, then I'll take Lavalash passive as well...

I was running 13k+2%(stupid me), so I switched added fire for mana leach as you suggested, so now I have 11k+5%. It seems to be a temporary fix, but what bothers me the most, and it started after reading your post, that after auras, I have only 51 mana free. Of course there's a level gap, but still.
"
Clarks wrote:
"
"
Clarks wrote:

I was running 13k+2%(stupid me), so I switched added fire for mana leach as you suggested, so now I have 11k+5%. It seems to be a temporary fix, but what bothers me the most, and it started after reading your post, that after auras, I have only 51 mana free. Of course there's a level gap, but still.

I took the far west mana reservation nodes. I've got 120 left.
Other than that, I'm not sure what you can do. Get a piece or two with 40 or so mana.
Cheers.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 24, 2013, 3:35:17 AM
How about usins Rave ? I've got 12k dps with Double Strike but with Rave only around 10k but the AOE is freaking insane! I kill everything like 5-6 times faster and it kill stuff even like 2-3 meters away from me too.

I think it is great alternative to dual strike + splash for people that don't have Soul Taker and use blood magic/mala leach insted of splash.
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
Last edited by rootpl on Oct 24, 2013, 4:10:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info