Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Do u think 1 or 2% mana/life leech is enough?
Last edited by Evelyus on Oct 24, 2013, 4:03:49 AM
i dont know how you reached 90% damage reduce...
i run grace molten shell and 3 enduring charges have good gloves and boots +granite flask

just have 84% damage reduce...

have the same build now
Any idea when can I get that Cast Spell When Damage Taken ? Can I get it from a quest reward ?
I was trying to buy it today but noone has it.
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the duelist class and I found this guide really really interesting!
Btw I have some question.

1)Can I do this with claw? I wathced the passive skill tree and it seems to be no difference in one-handed weapons.

2)I like dual strike,reave and flicker strike very much. Those skills may be not as powerful as cyclone, but imho this build may work well. Now, which supports gems i need to take? What about the equip?

Thnaks in advance for the answers
Any idea why my Totem doesn't work ? I liked it exactly like you did. I have enough mana and everything but all skills suported by it are inactive. What am I doing wrong ?

edit: omg nvm didn't understand the mechanicks of that amazing gem it's insane it casts totem itself lol ;d
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
Last edited by rootpl on Oct 24, 2013, 5:49:22 AM
does antyone know the new mods of soul taker??
OK, so I've done some testing and I've got a pretty viable Cleave build running. 11k DPS at lv. 71.

I'm using x2P's 1.0.0 Passive Skill Tree. For gear/gems, I replaced Dual Strike and Melee Splash in the BoR with Cleave and Blood Magic and left the Blood Magic gem in the gloves instead of replacing it with Vulnerability. Reduced Mana, Blood Rage and Portal Gem in the main hand weapon. Everything else is as x2P has it in the OP.

Just thought I'd share that for the people who still prefer Cleave.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Exhumer1 on Oct 24, 2013, 7:57:21 AM
reave is really nice now for aoe does nice dps more then cleave

but what bandits do i need to kill on merciless?
I would NOT recommend running cleave anymore. Dual Strike + Melee Splash is much much better now. I run a Soul Taker and I'm currently doing 33k DPS with Dual Strike + Melee Splash. Here's my Passive Tree (Currently Lvl 82):
"
rootpl wrote:
Any idea when can I get that Cast Spell When Damage Taken ? Can I get it from a quest reward ?
I was trying to buy it today but noone has it.

You get it from a quest in the library called "A Fixture of Fate", you start it by talking to Siosa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info