Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

did someone test it?does the cost skill mana reduced passives work with auras?
damn i wish I could have another skill reset, I spent them completly wrong =(
Things are still falling over really fast, no harm done, IMO. Only have 77 points to spend right now, but this spec will grow nicely

...can only run 2 auras on mana tho >.<
How do you guys feel Spectral Throw would be with this build because I am thinking if the dps increases with faster attacks and plus all the attack speed nodes we get that we could throw out a lot of these at a very fast speed and also be at some range distance. My curiosity is though would you be able to do this with 2 1 handed weps to get the extra damage nodes from the dual wield nodes?? Any suggestions or insight would be very helpful.
OK, so Determination is a no-go for this build. Get the 4 Reduced Mana Reservation nodes and put Hatred, Purity and Grace on your mana pool.

My sword build setup:
Spoiler

You can optionally replace Frostbite with Enfeeble.

1mark's Passive Skill Tree:
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Exhumer1 on Oct 23, 2013, 6:15:21 PM
Is this only me who is okay with saying "go fuck yourselves, defensive auras"?
Got ~75% hp increase and 50% dps increase and still growing due to low level Dual Strike and fresh melee spash.
does somebody have a good decent "blender" build for now ? :) or did u have some good ideas x2p ? ;)
jeah my DPS got higher too but i lost defens. (with dual strike) can you pls link how you linked it?i did multistrike meelesplash bm and dualstrike(on bringer of rain) got 13k dps and thats more than enough for now. the only problem is you must have life leech on gear(i already have really good gleows so i dont want to chance them) so i tried to find one on ring/armulet and i got one but i dont like it :D if someone got a good ring/armulet with lifeleech and cold resi pls pst me :D
From 35k DPS with cleave + ele weapon, to 37 with dual strike and melee splash.. I really dont see to much of a nerf even if the area from melee splash seems to be smaller.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtEdUSIBcdGE0ZLhpVG6obrRv6IWAl3yftKaUxnjIJNDU0kzWSOJY64TwtP3pAoEd-SshN404qU99Xl1jbW69ei2BBYEthIWNwZKNlTWeAah5sRm1KbqpwcnJscql07XgNeEl463rvfNl9dYE6g3yE2YTviO2VZpkrmy2bg565pBmmV6gHqBipbqvFrKq18rZBtxe3Pr2Bvoq-p8APwQfE9sauz_jSTdN-137ZYdyC3Q3nCu967-PyL_JF_MX-Cv6P_ro=

I did however lose a ton of armor due to the lack of auras, currently keeping only hatred with reduced mana. Was taking in consideration maybe lowering the output of damage removing added fire from the BOR, swapping in blood magic and keeping up another aura (most likely grace).
"
Exhumer1 wrote:
OK, so Determination is a no-go for this build. Get the 4 Reduced Mana Reservation nodes and put Hatred, Purity and Grace on your mana pool.

My sword build setup:
Spoiler

You can optionally replace Frostbite with Enfeeble.

1mark's Passive Skill Tree:

how can u put thos 3??? and why that choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info