Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

If I go dual strike , does double dyadus will work well for the build ? Or should I just get with same fund rares with high dps ? Thanks
"
Septemvri wrote:
I will play with the numbers once I log in the game and try to think of something suiting.

Well, if you read at the link I put you'll notice it will be fixed in a future patch, so I suppose you simply can't figure out what the tooltip says at the moment.

"
Saegezahn wrote:
Anybody has an idea what i can do?

Voidbearer deals fire damage I suppose. Have you brought ruby flasks? Maybe you were cursed with elemental weakness or you had your resistances lowered by some map mod? Maybe you're level was too low? Same for Torture Chambers since the boss deals Lightning Damage.

Just trying to guess.
Last edited by tanfodelmale on Dec 2, 2013, 8:55:24 AM
"
matanp531 wrote:
If I go dual strike , does double dyadus will work well for the build ? Or should I just get with same fund rares with high dps ? Thanks

Dyadus isn't good for this build. You want high PHYSICAL DPS not overall DPS. Dyadus pDPS is low.
Warband: IGN: Benko
If I'm not mistaken, your ACTUAL dps is calculated simply by adding up all your min and max damages, divide it by two and multiply with your APS just as you would with a weapon.

It looks about right for me at least, having 10k tooltip and coming up with 20k this way.
Last edited by DashDigital on Dec 2, 2013, 2:30:00 PM
This build is awesome, I have been using it for quite a long time in hardcore, currently level 87

Lucky for me I have had the 2 essential pieces (BoR & ST) ... but there is a 3rd piece that makes this build shine imo, a piece that I have not seen anyone else using with this build. Let me preface by saying that I have used some really insane weapons alongside my ST and while the DPS with those are very nice, the piece I have come to settle on (imo) works out better.

An here it is:
Spoiler

While I have 'slightly' lower dps with this than some of the insane axes / swords I've used in the past, the utility that comes with bloodseeker is just plain awesome and I will never doubt replacing it ever again. The instant heal that come along with it just pushes the survivablity of this build to another level (imo).

And the 'slight' loss of dps using this over a insane other weapon is negligible imo as I still 1-2 shot pretty much most mobs even in 77 maps, and when doing bosses, the instant heal makes facetanking even easier in the case that I do even get hit.

And the extra move speed is just a lil bonus :)

I still am achieveing 31k DPS using the bloodseeker :)

I much preferred using this claw, with dual strike splash over cyclone with LoH.
Last edited by whoismiked on Dec 2, 2013, 3:11:19 PM
whats ur hp etc ?
"
pupazzola wrote:
whats ur hp etc ?

I wasn't sure if you were asking me (since I posted right above you) or the OP of this thread, but if you were asking me:

HP: 5603

And this with an ammy with no HP on it

:)
"
whoismiked wrote:
HP: 5603

And this with an ammy with no HP on it

:)

Interesting, enough to quote ur post. Can you show me your gears(Mine is in the signature)? Curious cos all my gear has Hp on it but I have only 5.3k Hp.
hay guys, not sure if this has been discussed yet, so I'll ask here.

I am lvl 70 atm and i got some good upgrades in the last week which pushed my dps from only 2.6k to 17.3k. I am running 7% mana leech atm with 4% life leech. the strange thing is my life is never an issue; as it always regen's in like 1 sec, but i am having a bit of a mana issue. 7% with 17.3k dps should be enough right? why am i not regening fast enough to meet my attack speed?

here is my gear. 58% midigation. 75% all resist (fire resist is need on weapons atm to might max)

P.S. i have followed the build completely until lvl 70 so far.
Last edited by Tanarti on Dec 3, 2013, 1:16:49 AM
"
Tanarti wrote:
hay guys, not sure if this has been discussed yet, so I'll ask here.

i am having a bit of a mana issue. 7% with 17.3k dps should be enough right? why am i not regening fast enough to meet my attack speed?

You can't leech more than 12.5% of your maximum mana per second.
Which means (aps*mana cost)≤ 12.5% max mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info