[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

hey .

i download the dmg..ran the dmg

right clicked the extracted file...show package..

ran wine...selected the installer msi ( which i think should install the client) and cant get to that point..

its following what you did in your youtube vid
"
hey .

i download the dmg..ran the dmg

right clicked the extracted file...show package..

ran wine...selected the installer msi ( which i think should install the client) and cant get to that point..

its following what you did in your youtube vid

I did not make any video, and videos I find out points to old deprecated wrapper by FKNKickass, and even that port was updates, so you dont have to install anything. Just go to 1st page of this topic, download wrapper (4.1.1b or 4.0.3), unpack and doubleclick. nothing more is needed, no install nothing...
ok fair enough and i appreciate the comments

i have both 4.1 and 4.0.3

i double clicked both and nothing happens afterwards lol

edit :

haswell mba hd5000, mavericks
Last edited by TheMagnificentOne on Oct 23, 2013, 1:31:02 PM
"
ok fair enough and i appreciate the comments

i have both 4.1 and 4.0.3

i double clicked both and nothing happens afterwards lol

edit :

haswell mba hd5000, mavericks

1st) make sure game is unpacked (so you dont launch the game from dmg file)
2nd) make sure you have unsigned app launchin enabled (https://www.my-private-network.co.uk/knowledge-base/apple-related-questions/osx-unsigned-apps.html)
3rd) it should at least produce some kind of error message (or stuck window in dock), if not I will need the logs (more info 1st page FAQ sections)
hazzah!

i copied the extract poe file to my application folder and im resourcing now!

previously i had copied the dmg to applications..doubled clicked and then subsequently double clicked the poe icon

ty julus

i am downloading the actual game client data now

great work for mac people
"
ty julus

i am downloading the actual game client data now

great work for mac people

well, the game just updated to 1.0.0, and I have no means to checking if it still works nor possibility to react (vacancy, and really slow internet). So If any issues arise, I will have time to look on them no sooner than Sunday.
I am having issues playing it. I installed it fine but now when I go to load everything up I got a direct 3d error.

Figured out how to fix that and now I am getting sound errors, gives me 3 errors then the game client crashes.

Anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?
It actually runs perfectly fine on 1.0 for me, better than ever before perhaps. I don't crash from shadows anymore
@WnXHavoc

I am having similar issues.
I was lagging in the game, not from internet but from the game play - to the point where my game would freeze for about 10 seconds, next thing I know the resurrect dialog pops up, so I tried changing some settings. Now I can't start the game because I get "Failed resetting direct3d object device".

Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using
MacOS 10.8.3
Intel® Core™ i7-3615QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Video Card Memory:536.87 MB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info