[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Downloaded and updated everything properly. However when I launch the game, the message "failed to load direct3d..." comes up and the game crashes.

Any help?
Hi!
Did someone try to play on Mavericks ?
"
BigDrim wrote:
Hi!

Yeah, and for whatever reason the launcher opens a million windows and cannot update :D

I'll try to find out what is causing that. Are others having the same issue?
when will we have the 1.1 version which is released today?
"
krifFinn wrote:
"
BigDrim wrote:
Hi!

Yeah, and for whatever reason the launcher opens a million windows and cannot update :D

I'll try to find out what is causing that. Are others having the same issue?

The both 4.1.1 and 4.0.3 were made and tested on maverick, so something off on your side?

(anyway, as I updated to maverick like half year ago, I don't remember if I had to change something :/
"
julus wrote:
The both 4.1.1 and 4.0.3 were made and tested on maverick, so something off on your side?

(anyway, as I updated to maverick like half year ago, I don't remember if I had to change something :/

Ok, I think I got it now. I just trashed my old PoE wrapper install and made a fresh one, with wrapper 4.1. that is. Hopefully the game's official release won't bring new issues.
"
krifFinn wrote:
"
julus wrote:

Ok, I think I got it now. I just trashed my old PoE wrapper install and made a fresh one, with wrapper 4.1. that is. Hopefully the game's official release won't bring new issues.

Actually, I hope the game will work again on older wrappers, I don't like the changes which needed to be done to get this going again.
oops no new executables found \

maybe the installer failed

if you tried to install this in a place other than the c: drive you will get this message

.dmg and installer .msi is moved to my application folder..
"
oops no new executables found \

maybe the installer failed

if you tried to install this in a place other than the c: drive you will get this message

.dmg and installer .msi is moved to my application folder..

what installer? the game is already preinstalled in all mine wrappers - just unpack (move the game OUT of dmg file) double click, and client will patch itself.
I was reading trough patch notes, and find out:
  • Fixed a bug where the Client can permanently stop rendering anything when a Windows "move" command is issued.

Could this be the one which was causing the issues lately? Well, we'll see soon enough :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info