[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Zinsho wrote:
"
Annihilat0r wrote:
Which one is better, Minion damage or Melee Physical Damage?

In combination with Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Faster attacks + Melee Splash.

Melee Physical Damage will add more:

Assuming 20/20 Gems:
Melee Physical = 10% Increased and 49% More
Minion Damage = 92% Increased

With just Multistrike and Melee Splash you're doing the following (%age of base)
Single : 171.49%
Splash : 140.87%

With Minion Damage
Single : 220.95%
Splash : 181.50%

With Melee Physical Damage
Single : 263.54%
Splash : 216.48%

This is assuming 105% from Tree, 57% increased from Multistrike and MeleeSplash, 36% Less from Multistrike, 16% less single target from Melee Splash and 31% Less in splash.

I am unconvinced by the math. Sort of off-topic so I started a new thread.

Completely new to summoners, and still not on end-game...

But I have serious problems killing the rares / uniques monsters. Why and when does it fix? does it fix at all?

I still don't have minion instability nor spell totem. I guess my problems are because I lack the kamikazes skeletons... but don't know yet.

I'm almost immortal. I like that.

PS: Exists any way to use MY zombies/skeletons corpses?
"
Visca wrote:
Completely new to summoners, and still not on end-game...

But I have serious problems killing the rares / uniques monsters. Why and when does it fix? does it fix at all?

I still don't have minion instability nor spell totem. I guess my problems are because I lack the kamikazes skeletons... but don't know yet.

I'm almost immortal. I like that.

PS: Exists any way to use MY zombies/skeletons corpses?

You can't use your own skeleton/zombie corpses unfortunately. However Desecrate does give you a constantly available set of corpses.

As to your issues, can you post your skilltree and gear (for gem links)?
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
"
TigerSpook wrote:
"
althalus87 wrote:
Dominus is the only thing to prove difficult (impossible, actually) without friends.

If you found Cruel Dominus impossible, post your gear and your skill tree in a new thread called, "Why was Cruel Dominus impossible for me to solo". You'll probably get some advice that will make all the difference.

Fairly sure I know why. Skipped too many health nodes since other bosses and uniques weren't giving me trouble, and didn't farm enough for level appropriate gear, is my assumption. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll do that when I get stuck again. :)
"
Zinsho wrote:

You can't use your own skeleton/zombie corpses unfortunately. However Desecrate does give you a constantly available set of corpses.

As to your issues, can you post your skilltree and gear (for gem links)?

Well... I'm going to deceive you, don't expect gem links... because I'm in normal yet hahaha, and my source of gems are quest rewards.

Equipment:
Spoiler

(on my switch slot)
(on my switch slot)

Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY3NTa9vAVHkDCPQxiBB0DlxFfm0ZwfOio3_GJ6labSQ8p1xJUX5ZHNw4G5HPkyfcVx6UrD-_l8k98h6CHkwt

Why the resis? Short-time answer: I needed them. Long-term answer: More flexibility on equipment for IIR (which is something I'm ignoring at this moment).

I know it's nothing advanced, I was just wondering if there was an specific point in the build were killing rares and unique monsters become easier. I'm almost immortal, but my battles against some rares takes up to 10 minutes.
Last edited by Visca on Mar 8, 2014, 6:04:59 PM
Your biggest issue right now is going to be your lack of minion nodes because it prevents you from having as many Zombies for damage output.

I haven't had any issues as of yet at 24 (about to head to Oak):

All self-found (Rushed shadow up to get Melee Splash + Desecrate)
Gear

2nd Raise Zombie Gem on switch to have one when I make a 20% Zombie later.

Skill Tree

I'm using Raging Spirit as my 'dps' skill, melee splash just lets it kill all the more enemies.
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
Im using Ethereal Knives with Added Fire Damage and works very well. Everything die so fast. Wanna get faster projectiles but I play in Invasion and dont have enough gems yet.

My zombies are now just meatshield, they die often but they do damage too. They are linked with minions damage and minions life, have already Minions Instability so this helps too.
"
Asag wrote:
Im using Ethereal Knives with Added Fire Damage and works very well. Everything die so fast. Wanna get faster projectiles but I play in Invasion and dont have enough gems yet.

My zombies are now just meatshield, they die often but they do damage too. They are linked with minions damage and minions life, have already Minions Instability so this helps too.

You can switch to flameblast/searing bond and faceroll harder. Even if you still want to use EK, searing bond is really powerful by itself, one red socket makes your boss dps much larger.
I've respec my wander with this build and found it extremely funny.
I also know that its zombie based, but, with the nerf to BM, which are the best spectre now? And what about gems linked with RS? IIQ is still viable?
Nice guide, used as my first character in ambush and have been very succesfull.
I just leveled with Freezing Pulse untill I could get searing bond at act 3 normal lost in love quest. Switched to only zombies at level ~50 and got undying evangelists as my spectres and it has been super strong since then. Only have 3 or 4 links so as the build says very effective even without 5 or 6L.
Thanks alot ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info