[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Zinsho wrote:
"
Annihilat0r wrote:
Which one is better, Minion damage or Melee Physical Damage?

In combination with Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Faster attacks + Melee Splash.

Melee Physical Damage will add more:

Assuming 20/20 Gems:
Melee Physical = 10% Increased and 49% More
Minion Damage = 92% Increased

With just Multistrike and Melee Splash you're doing the following (%age of base)
Single : 171.49%
Splash : 140.87%

With Minion Damage
Single : 220.95%
Splash : 181.50%

With Melee Physical Damage
Single : 263.54%
Splash : 216.48%

This is assuming 105% from Tree, 57% increased from Multistrike and MeleeSplash, 36% Less from Multistrike, 16% less single target from Melee Splash and 31% Less in splash.

Wow. I couldn't ask for more details. TY
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
Zinsho wrote:
Boswer:

What level are you at where you're having this issue?

I'm definitely farther behind (limited play time + raced a shadow into A2 for the extra gems), but once I get to a similar point I'll be able to compare and see if I have the issues too.

I hadn't had any issues going Zombies + Raging Spirit in 1.0.6 Domination (Muled over Multistrike and traded for Ullr+Sidhe, but I don't see that as enough to go from 'heavy lifting' to 'watch, cast Offering, Cast some spirits to speed things up if needed'.

By mid 50s I wasn't even raising the Spirits except against bosses where I needed the extra kill speed.

I've been taking my sweet time looking for corrupted areas, so I doubt it...but it's pretty much the whole way until evangelists, who pull their weight on trash mobs at least. on my way to cruel brutus atm

not that that made any difference, they all instagibbed to dom and left me to solo him. ...same for piety...and every vaal boss....and grav........and vaal. actually I can't remember a single notable enemy where my summons did anything at all

haven't used raging spirits since a1, didn't seem to be worth the time summoning. didn't take either offering cuz there was something else I needed more...don't remember what. ...also selffound atm....so no summoning gear. but if they can't take a punch at ~70% life from tree and minion life gem, I doubt another 30 from sidhebreath+ornate would make any difference
You are ahead of me still, I'm lvl<10 because of how little time I've had to actually play the game lately.

Around that level my tree looked something like:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MNjRCXES0VUBpsHNwi9Cj6KpgspjQKN2Y3g0QETblXK1fJWpFqrGvbbAtzU3yDfdKCx4VgiECOvo9GkDOSwZMnm6GdrqaspuunCKh9qsS0DLiTv5fJPcy8zfrQ0NP72QvfsOaB6rrr7vIe99f6gA==

(Close enough to that at least since it was prior to the Scion wheel re-work).

Mine died to Dom's minions (had to resort to skeletons to keep the minions at a distance until my Zombies could be re-raised). Dom's first form killed a few but died fairly quickly, his second form melted to Zombies in a +1 Helm with Multistrike and Melee Splash (And yes, I'm aware that Multistrike makes a difference, but shouldn't be that huge of one)

Piety with Bone Offering did fairly well, Flesh Offering makes short work of most others because of the increased speed.

I'm guessing you took Searing Bond over the Offerings. You get a second chance at them once Brutus is dead however.
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
"
Zinsho wrote:
You are ahead of me still, I'm lvl<10 because of how little time I've had to actually play the game lately.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MNjRCXES0VUBpsHNwi9Cj6KpgspjQKN2Y3g0QETblXK1fJWpFqrGvbbAtzU3yDfdKCx4VgiECOvo9GkDOSwZMnm6GdrqaspuunCKh9qsS0DLiTv5fJPcy8zfrQ0NP72QvfsOaB6rrr7vIe99f6gA==

Mine died to Dom's minions (had to resort to skeletons to keep the minions at a distance until my Zombies could be re-raised). Dom's first form killed a few but died fairly quickly, his second form melted to Zombies in a +1 Helm with Multistrike and Melee Splash (And yes, I'm aware that Multistrike makes a difference, but shouldn't be that huge of one)

Piety with Bone Offering did fairly well, Flesh Offering makes short work of most others because of the increased speed.

I'm guessing you took Searing Bond over the Offerings. You get a second chance at them once Brutus is dead however.

a2c now, picked up flesh offering. ...the army still drops like flies to vaal bosses, though at least they pull their weight for regular content
"
BoswerLK wrote:
"
Zinsho wrote:

a2c now, picked up flesh offering. ...the army still drops like flies to vaal bosses, though at least they pull their weight for regular content

I not fully leveled yet and not tested my 89 summoner in standard, but I think it's looking like corruption zones are going to be a nightmare for us summoners. Level 64 and I not beat a a single one yet, consider I've had a 88 and a 89 in last two leagues looks like its back to dual/triple curses.
...well they haven't been THAT rough. my 76 summoner leftover from dom did ok testing different spectres in the luna 3 corrupted area
I heard someone say that Atziri is unkillable if you play a summoner.
Rathik, you feel like proving him wrong? :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
They nerfed burning miscreations to the ground, or is it just me?
"
Jadran wrote:
I heard someone say that Atziri is unkillable if you play a summoner.
Rathik, you feel like proving him wrong? :)

I might :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Wunju wrote:
They nerfed burning miscreations to the ground, or is it just me?

There's another thread on the forum talking about that. BM are not necessary for the build we're discussing, according to Rathik.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info