[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
FnaticXXX wrote:
yoour build is not viable in high lvl map and i dont like it

It is completely viable. Perhaps it is error on the part of the one using it ;).
It will be great if you make one update log to see what exacly changes in the process of improvement. Otherwise great work i think ill follow your build. I have 81 lvl witch with free reset skill botton and my problem is the gear. What will you recommend in that case ? Another thing is could you post that build with more auras that you mentioned with both clarity and hatred.
"
Annihilat0r wrote:
Why we dont level arc? Why we need to keep it at lvl 1?

Pls someone...
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
Annihilat0r wrote:
"
Annihilat0r wrote:

Pls someone...

The main use of Arc is to Cull using Culling Strike, and to give your minions a target so that they attack in the direction you want.

Since you aren't using it for damage, there is no reason to level it up and have it cost more mana.
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
"
Zinsho wrote:
"
Annihilat0r wrote:
"
Annihilat0r wrote:

Pls someone...

The main use of Arc is to Cull using Culling Strike, and to give your minions a target so that they attack in the direction you want.

Since you aren't using it for damage, there is no reason to level it up and have it cost more mana.

Ty friend, its not hard to be a good guy :)
My IGN is TheFatality.
It will be great if you make one update log to see what exacly changes in the process of improvement. Otherwise great work i think ill follow your build. I have 81 lvl witch with free reset skill botton and my problem is the gear. What will you recommend in that case ? Another thing is could you post that build with more auras that you mentioned with both clarity and hatred.

I think that ill try EE and when i hit with arc it will incr hatred dmg, MI dmg (its fire right?) and spectre dmg if i put add fire dmg to them right ?
Last edited by Icoshimo on Mar 6, 2014, 10:49:27 AM
"
Annihilat0r wrote:

As I said in first post. Its a utility spell, to direct minions, braking urns, cull in party.
You can use anything else you want, its not a necessity spell.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Zinsho wrote:
ES loss will be between 2k and 3k end game (assuming ~1k ES armor).

Have to ask someone who was using such an armor how often they dropped below 2.5k ES due to outright damage/burst. If they never do then the ES difference shouldn't cause a huge issue assuming the rest of your gear is strong enough to allow for survival.

From 9700 ES I had before the patch now I have 9450 but thats because I used 2 skill points from es nodes to get the max res node and 1 resistance node.
I really don't understand where you got the 2k-3k numbers.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Mar 6, 2014, 12:40:39 PM
"
FnaticXXX wrote:
yoour build is not viable in high lvl map and i dont like it

Its working just fine for me.
Maybe upgrade your gear? Or learn how to play a summoner?
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Icoshimo wrote:

I don't know what build you are referring, if you want to run more auras simply take more reduced mana nodes. Basically just move 2-3 skill points around.
No need for a different build.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info