[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
kanon1 wrote:
Got my gem to level 20 (By +1 in helmet) and the zombies still die very fast.
I just tried to kill piety and she killed and my zombies in about 3 - 4 hits ..
anything i can do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzdCM20CKlI
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Completed 1 Challengekanon1 wrote:
anything i can do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzdCM20CKlI

Are you running Purity, that helps a lot for survivability in the Piety fight. Also, Piety just tends to chew up zombies. I depend on my BM to kill before my zombies go down. If all of that fails my skele totem finsihes the job.
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
iNeKi wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have trolled though and found nothing so far to answer it. What do you guys think is the best spectre to raise? over the last week I have been raising the large skeletons in the Library because they never seem to die ;). Anyway I notice you running Lesser, chain, and life leech am assuming this is for a ranged spectre but which one?

Cheers NeK

If you carefully read the guide, there should be a section about them.

To make it short, undying evangelist with life leech, increased area of effect and added fire damage are the best thing EVER.

Thanks for the reply mate and soz I missed this and after I post I continued to read and found where it recommended these or Tenticals. I ended up using 11 Orbs, 5 Fusings, and maybe 37 Cromatics to get my boots right and roll Life Leech, Greater Projectils, with Chain and found those Tentilcals last night they seem to do a great job or are these Evangelist a lot better? Do you also find Evangelists in the Temple?

Cheers for the help NeK
[url=http://sigs.gamona.de/diablo3/][img]http://sigsimg.gamona.de/sigs/diablo3/44b/364/c2610cc5c3799f6b737ac6b83d.png[/img][/url]
"
iNeKi wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
iNeKi wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have trolled though and found nothing so far to answer it. What do you guys think is the best spectre to raise? over the last week I have been raising the large skeletons in the Library because they never seem to die ;). Anyway I notice you running Lesser, chain, and life leech am assuming this is for a ranged spectre but which one?

Cheers NeK

If you carefully read the guide, there should be a section about them.

To make it short, undying evangelist with life leech, increased area of effect and added fire damage are the best thing EVER.

Thanks for the reply mate and soz I missed this and after I post I continued to read and found where it recommended these or Tenticals. I ended up using 11 Orbs, 5 Fusings, and maybe 37 Cromatics to get my boots right and roll Life Leech, Greater Projectils, with Chain and found those Tentilcals last night they seem to do a great job or are these Evangelist a lot better? Do you also find Evangelists in the Temple?

Cheers for the help NeK

I really like the fact that Evangelists also offer some protection from me in maps with multiple projectiles/chain and nasty ranged Avians or Chimerals!
"
kanon1 wrote:
anything i can do?

Mine are lvl 17 and together with 2 Burning Miscreations they beat the bejesus out of Piety in around 5 seconds, going down to about half life.

I am spamming 4 seething flasks of animation during the fight and supporting them with Discipline and Purity.

Buy a Chober Chaber and keep it in swap (6S it if you can) for raising zombies.

I'm starting to like those under-8-minutes Piety runs :)

EDIT: Unless you mean Temple Piety...
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 19, 2013, 8:54:47 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
anything i can do?

Mine are lvl 17 and together with 2 Burning Miscreations they beat the bejesus out of Piety in around 5 seconds, going down to about half life.

I am spamming 4 seething flasks of animation during the fight and supporting them with Discipline and Purity.

I talking about lunaris piety , when she shot that thunderbolt half of my zombies hp goes down.
then she go away into a blue portal and all my zombies are dead.
no problem with rare/magic/white mobs , only piety.
i am using sidhebreath to raise zombies , searching for Chober Chaber right now.
"
kanon1 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
anything i can do?

I talking about lunaris piety , when she shot that thunderbolt half of my zombies hp goes down.
then she go away into a blue portal and all my zombies are dead.
no problem with rare/magic/white mobs , only piety.
i am using sidhebreath to raise zombies , searching for Chober Chaber right now.

L2P and use skeletons.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but I'm going to use this for this build. I am now decided to upgrade my gears and I don't know what is better - buy in the market or craft your own.

I'm planning to craft my own just try out of curiosity :D to make a little upgrade and I want to know some details before I go on.

First, I want to know if for example in an iLvl 68 ring (or other items like amulet, helm, gloves or boots), will I be able to have a double prefix of Dragon's so it would stack and have a possible IIR of up to 48%; Or same prefix name doesn't stack but different prefix name does like for example Dragon's and Pirate's prefix can that could get me to a max of 30% IIR; Or Item acquisition prefixes doesn't stack at all.

Second, what is the best crafting approach to follow? The Systematic Alt-Regal-Exalt or The Chaos Game?

Thanks in advance!
Visit my Standard Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891800
"
I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but I'm going to use this for this build. I am now decided to upgrade my gears and I don't know what is better - buy in the market or craft your own.

I'm planning to craft my own just try out of curiosity :D to make a little upgrade and I want to know some details before I go on.

First, I want to know if for example in an iLvl 68 ring (or other items like amulet, helm, gloves or boots), will I be able to have a double prefix of Dragon's so it would stack and have a possible IIR of up to 48%; Or same prefix name doesn't stack but different prefix name does like for example Dragon's and Pirate's prefix can that could get me to a max of 30% IIR; Or Item acquisition prefixes doesn't stack at all.

Second, what is the best crafting approach to follow? The Systematic Alt-Regal-Exalt or The Chaos Game?

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't recommend crafting unless you are filthy rich.
Best to buy items.

Go here for affixes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=5
IGN Riokar | My guides
"

Guess what? We have a decoy totem of our own....on STERIODS! Yup, it's that summon skeleton + spell totem + faster casting. In this configuration, the skele's do crapola damage......but they will gladly distract the mobs so you can summon more zombies to do the actual killing.

So, if you see (or think) that you will get overwhelmed....throw that totem out and cast those curses. And WHEN (not if) needed, summon MOAR zombies.

Spoiler
Current Gear

Thanks for that , fairly new to the game and only around lvl 36 atm following this guide .

This has sped things up so much , cheers :)
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info