[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
fumezy wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before but wasn't able to find an answer but how important (and why?) is raising the quality of the Raise Zombie skill? I have 100+ chaos orbs lying around and I am not sure if I should start getting my magic find gear together first or buy the GCPs required to level my gems, would appreciate the insight.

Its 20% important.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by 20% important. Care to elaborate?
health and speed
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I really enjoy this build, and the detail of the guide is very helping. But I feel my DPS is very low, maybe this isn't the best build for a first Domination character?
Any tips for a first character on Domination? I stay a live great, my zombies are another story, but I think thats just how they work. I have 148DPS with EK currently.
Update:

41 quantity
240 rarity

+ mid lvl IQ and IR on arc

Farming Piety quite easily. Did it twice after getting the character equipped, and boy she was a piñata the second kill. I had to port back 2-3 times to get all the rates she dropped!

I had bought a Mont's Grasp, and cast 4 of those zombies and switched to cast 4 of my own, and I really don't think it's worth it without a reliable way to heal your minions. Once they died, I summon the +2 leveled ones from my helm and they keep right on killin.

GEAR:

VERY happy with this build. I just wish I had a good 6 link chest to use IQ and IR on zombies, since they kill 99% of the stuff before I can cull correctly. Bosses are easily cullable, but that's it.

Maybe there is a better spell to use to cull?

Btw, still have minion life nodes to get! but having zombies in helm getting +2 with the more base health + multipliers are currently 1,000 hp more than regular 20/20 ones.
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Dec 15, 2013, 7:30:41 PM
Has anyone tried this build making use of a BoR in the helm slot [with no armor] to summon super-zombies? Curious to hear how it would work.
Where should i go now with my tree? im taking out my hp nodes.
i have 2900ES unbuffed and about 4000 buffed.
found ES chest that gives me about 5.5k ES and i will use it when i 4/5/6 link it first.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MRUBGWFm8XLxpsHNwdFCSwJ6ko-ilPKpgspi9vNAo3ZjeDOtg74UNjTdhVxlcrWPVabVqRZp5qrGvbbRlwu3FNc1N9GH5Zf8aApILHhtGIQIx2j0aQM5Mnms-boZ2uncSio6aspuunCKcrqH20DLcxuJO71r-XwfPJPc9l0NDT-9kL2RPi9-Qi5oHquuvu7DjsivIe99f6gPrS

Do you have any tips for dealing with Rares with the "Allies cannot die" aura?

I'm level 51 in A1 Merciless and for the most part have been able to kill every set of enemies I come across using Zombies/Skeletons only since Normal Piety (Excepting Dominus where I partied to get him killed both times).

Last night on the Ledge I ran across a Rare Archer with "Allies Cannot Die" "Life Regeneration" and a few other mods, and I simply could not eliminate him. I'd try to encourage my Zombies and Skeletons to target him using Arc, however they'd get caught on the other archers who were milling around, just a bit too far from the rare for Melee Splash to deal damage. They would start to target the rare and then get distracted, allowing him to heal back at least a portion of the damage he'd just received. I finally had to bypass him.

I know part of the issue is likely due to my Zombies only being partway levelled but are there any tips for dealing with this sort of enemy when the Zombies don't want to focus on the right target, and trying to isolate the individual mobs just leads to the entire pack creeping forward (no convenient way to delay a given enemy as opposed to the other in an open area).

I was thinking adding Conversion Trap in a 4L with Arc, Culling and Increased Rarity (Domination so no IIQ) to help isolate more dangerous Auras while I eliminate their pack.

(Helm for reference as to Zombies, I could 4L in Chest/Gloves but don't have any Gems at the moment that would out perform the +1 minion bonus)

IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
Summon lots of skeles in the middle of the pack keep your distance. Then use vulnerability on the boss, if possible. and let the zombies attack the pack. Keep summoning new skeles. Use evangelist as spectre and stay in bubble to prevent hits from the archers.

This works for me.
Hi, sorry for stupid question, but how did you cast spells(auras) that was not in left bar solt(qwert)?
"
_TRION_ wrote:
Hi, sorry for stupid question, but how did you cast spells(auras) that was not in left bar solt(qwert)?

I don't know if you can add anymore slot for them. But usually it is manually set. Like for example in slot T, choose an aura and cast it, then replace it with the next and cast. You only cast aura once anyway, when you get in the game and it stays on until you turn it off or you logout.
Visit my Standard Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891800

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info