[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

How would you rank Divination Distillate in a hypotetical standings of "things to spend money for", in this build?

It costs 7-8 ex in Domination League, and i'm not sure if investing in the flask is better than buying "secondary" quality gems (Multistrike, Melee Splash, etc)

thanks again!
Last edited by cloudscraper on Dec 12, 2013, 6:08:17 PM
"
destrega85 wrote:
This is what the build brought me so far in 2 weeks of playing.

Started on clean character lvl 1-84.

Spoiler
GEAR

"
Currency

all self found and crafted gear.
Once again thank you for creating this most awesome and best build ever! <3

wow! You self @Found@ 14 exalts in 2 weeks? lol. You won the lotto I think. I've @Found@ 1 exalt since 6 weeks before beta ended haha.
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
would this build be possible to do lowlife or is it a bad idea ?..
"
Teflondon1975 wrote:
"
destrega85 wrote:
This is what the build brought me so far in 2 weeks of playing.

Started on clean character lvl 1-84.

Spoiler
GEAR

"
Currency

all self found and crafted gear.
Once again thank you for creating this most awesome and best build ever! <3

wow! You self @Found@ 14 exalts in 2 weeks? lol. You won the lotto I think. I've @Found@ 1 exalt since 6 weeks before beta ended haha.

No much more then 14, i've only found 2 exalts from mobs. With crafting and farming i've made 100+ exalts so far :D
Been ignored several times.... Ill keep it simple has anyone managed to do the second CI aura combo dicipline hatred purty? if so how much mana on gear did you have? And also has any one used a Monterguls grasp by chance? What are your experiecnes and thoughts on it?
"
Recon775 wrote:
Been ignored several times.... Ill keep it simple has anyone managed to do the second CI aura combo dicipline hatred purty? if so how much mana on gear did you have? And also has any one used a Monterguls grasp by chance? What are your experiecnes and thoughts on it?

You are probably being ignored because of your Mon'tregul's Grasp question. It has been discussed several times in this long thread. Recommended not to run it.

As for triple auras, I'm working towards that, but I'm not there yet. Need 6 more levels which will take some time with the little time I put into the game currently. I think just using Dicipline and Hatred will be enough to tear through lower level maps. I should be able to do that from next level. Then I'll just have to see if survivability for zombies is good enough, or if I need to fallback on Purity until I've grasped all the nodes.

I kinda like that I have a large enough mana pool to summon 3 zombies simultaneously, it helps a lot when facing high DPS enemies. I think that using triple auras and bare minimum mana will feel very sluggish compared to now, but hopefully higher zombie damage output will mean they stay alive for longer vs. each group of mobs.
Interesting Build - I'll have to try this out in Nemesis since I just started a Witch and hadn't decided where to take her.
95% geared on my ex sporking lvl 69 witch, will hopefully start this build tomorrow.

Using zombies in a 4 link helm with +2 mod with multi, splash, and faster attacks. Summoning 3 with montreguls and switching and summoning 3 more so I have 3 uber zombies.

Probably just gonna run Purity and Hatred, resists for zombies and the hatred for them and friends. Will use culling strike with arc, iq, if, and faster casting in my chest.

Running with 5k ES as well.

Still need healing flasks for minions, but besides that, anyone see a problem with the way I have it laid out right now before I start? Suggestions, tips, help appreciated :)
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Dec 14, 2013, 8:44:34 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but wasn't able to find an answer but how important (and why?) is raising the quality of the Raise Zombie skill? I have 100+ chaos orbs lying around and I am not sure if I should start getting my magic find gear together first or buy the GCPs required to level my gems, would appreciate the insight.
"
fumezy wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before but wasn't able to find an answer but how important (and why?) is raising the quality of the Raise Zombie skill? I have 100+ chaos orbs lying around and I am not sure if I should start getting my magic find gear together first or buy the GCPs required to level my gems, would appreciate the insight.

Its 20% important.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info