[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
reboticon wrote:
That's not temple piety in the screen shots. It's either Lunaris or 77 shrine. 71 temple is crematorium piety.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Piety_of_Theopolis

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 10, 2013, 3:57:32 AM
"
Totorilove1 wrote:
I'm in Nemesis right now with 7 Zombies and 2 Spectres. I'm level 73 and my minions are literally impossible to keep alive.

I can keep the Spectres alive no problem, but the zombies are just death after death.

My gems are all 20% but they're only level 16~ or so. There aren't higher gems available to buy in Nemesis, so I'm stuck levelling them myself.

Any recommendations? My passive tree has all the minion nodes that are recommended aside from the 3x Minion Damage + Extra Zombie/Skeleton node.

Added "Important about zombies, read second." section.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Heya, this might be a little off topic, but what would you recommend if you wanted to go max dps for your zombies on a 6 link? zombi, multi, splash, minion dam and what else?

Furthermore, what would you recommend for undying aristos? minion dam and life leech is a definate, but I'm not sure what would go into the last slot.

Thanks =D
remote mine works on minions and its the shit for damage, though a bit more tedious since summoning seems bugged. melee physical also most certainly better than minion damage if you already have a lot of increased minion damage from the tree (since 'more' scales better than even bigger 'increased' with that).
ign DivineRapierMedusa
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
That's not temple piety in the screen shots. It's either Lunaris or 77 shrine. 71 temple is crematorium piety.

I don't understand why you are linking this to me. In your opening post it says " Pics of tanking TEMPLE piety." TEMPLE piety does not change forms. She only changes forms in Lunaris and 77 Shrine. If you are saying it was the 77 Shrine, cool, but just say thanks for pointing out your typo (also made when you posted pics around page 110 or so) instead of acting like I don't know who piety is. So, you should probably change the text in the opening post to reflect that it is a 77 SHRINE piety, as that is impressive. Temple piety not so much.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Recon775 wrote:
Having a blast with this build! After 2 FB builds Maur and CI Witch this is a breath of fresh air don't know why I didn't go summoner sooner! Especially since all I did was Necro in d2. Anyways wanted to post my gear I am currently Flying my way to 68 for the switch to CI but before then the lvling is so much fun currently 58. And cant wait to see all that phat loot drop only thing missing is a helm just waiting wo find out what resist ill need for that. Question though I am currently using EK right now and so far I think Ill like it more than arc is it viable with the CI MF WITCH version of the build? Also what are your ideas on Monttrguls Grasp? Seems like a really nice item for summoners! Is it something I should be aiming for endgame? Anyways here is my gear in Domination leauge. Lastly how did you obtain 9k ES? I haven't put on all the gear yet but doubt it will be that high when I do closer to 5k I believe thanks!

Thanks! and love to hear your thoughts!

Could someone address these points please?
I was wondering before i try this build if its endgame 75+ maps viable ? has this been tested like solo ?
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

I don't understand why you are linking this to me. In your opening post it says " Pics of tanking TEMPLE piety." TEMPLE piety does not change forms. She only changes forms in Lunaris and 77 Shrine. If you are saying it was the 77 Shrine, cool, but just say thanks for pointing out your typo (also made when you posted pics around page 110 or so) instead of acting like I don't know who piety is. So, you should probably change the text in the opening post to reflect that it is a 77 SHRINE piety, as that is impressive. Temple piety not so much.

Its a typo.
In Temple map, Piety's name is "The wicked one" but in Shrine map her name is "Piety The Empyrean".
IGN Riokar | My guides
Hey Rathik, first of all I have to thank u for the great guide u made here! :)
Been playing Summoner as my first char after Release and made him with the help of ur guide... It works really well and I love my summoner :) I'm 83 atm and running maps to 72 without problems.

I was just wondering, if u ever thought about skilling Elemental Equilibrium and/or Necromantic Aegis.

I recently skilled Elemental Equilibrium and it really helps bursting my damage up. I'm using Arc (with chain) to lower the enemies fire and cold resistance, as my zombies do cold dmg (hatred) and my specters are evangelists (doing fire dmg).

Now I'm thinking about skilling Necromantic Aegis and use either "Crest of Perandus" for 3% life leech or "Daresso's Courage" for 20% physical damage, ~20% allres and a nice amount of block.

I don't know if it works the way I hope to, maybe u made some experiences in the past to share with me, before I reskill.
I think I'm losing around 1,5k ES without my Shield, dunno if it's worth but my Zombies die much too often, as they r only lvl19 without quality atm.

greetz
Sadaukar
I started my summoner on 24 Nov, and should hit lvl 79 about 15 minutes after this post. My gear is nothing special at all; but it is adequate for the moment and my gems are all about 17. I too see my zombies dying all the time....but so what? I just summon more....

The issue doesn't lay with zombies dying.....it lays with summoning more in quickly. Sometimes packs will overwhelm us.

All those templars, duelists, rangers, etc etc etc... all have a nifty tool they use called a Decoy Totem. They use it when they get overwhelmed.

Guess what? We have a decoy totem of our own....on STERIODS! Yup, it's that summon skeleton + spell totem + faster casting. In this configuration, the skele's do crapola damage......but they will gladly distract the mobs so you can summon more zombies to do the actual killing.

So, if you see (or think) that you will get overwhelmed....throw that totem out and cast those curses. And WHEN (not if) needed, summon MOAR zombies.

Spoiler
Current Gear
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Dec 11, 2013, 4:00:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info