Unable to Map File error report search!

this game makes me crazy, many times like this happened to me T__T always being disconected in the boss room, after killing the boss => disconected, dead and come back throught portal => disconected, go back to town then come back => disconected ... wtf ...
please post the last few lines of your POE log files when you crash, not your entire log.

post it within spoiler tags and within quote tags. also post your dxdiag info.

Last edited by benzen198 on Apr 22, 2013, 6:24:13 AM
"
jerger wrote:
please post the last few lines of your POE log files when you crash, not your entire log.

it always happen in the Piety boss room, party and solo are same, i die then come back the game will crash.
the log says that microsoft visual ++ runtime error. :(
Last edited by benzen198 on Apr 22, 2013, 7:19:21 AM
Don't know if this helps, but I used to get the "unable to map file error..." as well.
When playing I also used to have my browser open in the background listening to music in a flash web player.
But once I closed the browser or used winamp or no music at all the error did not appear again...
I don't have this problem, my friend lolyounes has it.

Unable to MapVieuwOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1077608448 Size:11285564
again and again i get the error...most times in act 3...it is realy frustrating me :(

are there any solutions...?
"
jerger wrote:

Which 'last few lines' are you talking about? When I crash, I get the Unable to MapViewOfFile error message:

Followed by this crash report:

Also dxdiag info, is this what you want?

Happened again, as I'm warping back from Church Dungeon (Cruel) to town. I'm adding the last few lines of the technical report as well from now on.

I was in battlefront, searching for the spool. Found it, but my inventory was full, so I decided to port back to town, and crashed. I realized this seem to happen the most in the Battlefront/Barracks-style mapset.

Spoiler

Spoiler
"
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Client.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 51785e62
Fault Module Name: wrap_oal.dll
Fault Module Version: 2.2.0.7
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b04488c
Exception Code: 40000015