Unique Item List - 300 of 419

So Kongor's finally made it in, eh?
Oh great, the Lioneye's Glare of mauls.

Quality is a big deal for its base damage. Goes from 100-400 to 120-440.

Seems strong, but not strong enough to close the door on all other 2h mauls.

Sticker shock from "Hits can't be evaded" definitely got to me. Not such a big deal.
Last edited by pneuma on Sep 6, 2013, 4:18:00 AM
What does onslaught do because that would only become a 360ish dps mace with quality.
"
Rheakith wrote:
What does onslaught do because that would only become a 360ish dps mace with quality.

"The 'Onslaught' buff provides +20% increased attack-, cast- and movement speed."

Got this quote from poe gamepedia.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Rheakith wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Onslaught - Just realized this page doesn't exactly explain what the Onslaught mod on items is.. even though the league modifier and item modifier are the same.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Sep 6, 2013, 2:16:19 AM
Onslaught is 20% increased move, attack and cast speed.
20% attack/cast/movement speed - according to some dev quote

i use it on this

and really like that mod (however GGG could have described what 'onslaught' is - guessing games are not fun..)

sad part is that while this ring is meh it is almost 40% chaos resists and this is HUGE

regardless of that - this maul is ok in my opinion. i hope that they'll introduce that 'crit strikes do not deal more damage' (but still produce charges with PCoC) to Lioneys, so we can finally REDUCE number of bullshit uniques instead of steadily growing it up
Last edited by sidtherat on Sep 6, 2013, 2:16:26 AM
"
Rheakith wrote:

It's the same as the Onslaught league mod. I like that aspect, because of the way it forces you to build 2H crit, but the damage seems pretty overtuned. A search of all the xyz 2H mauls up for sale on Onslaught puts this at higher DPS than any rares and even Voidhome, without Voidhome's massive downside and with better damage-per-hit for stun calculation. We really need some clarification on the unique item design goals at this stage.
I sure expected a lot more out of Kongor's maul with all the hype that has been around it. There are higher damage 1 handers than that.
but the dmg is not that big..

my poor's man maul does more and that is without flat phys mod

even with that lightning dmg ruining it a bit it is - for me - a clear winner over that new unique

or am i missing something that escapes the eye?

does the onslaught from ring and this weapon stack or replaces one another. if it stacks.. then yes, it is a clear winner then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info