Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Let say I got 11 as max, and 50% reduces it to 5.5. Will it round up to 6 or round down?

I really really hope you summon only the lower half of a zombie and it kicks things while having half the stats of a normal one.
(:
Last edited by zakar on Sep 6, 2013, 1:07:47 AM
"
Juunken wrote:

brains for me

Any more uniques that makes things blow up? We sure love explosions don't we.
zombie item and map - very good uniques. wtb that zombie sceptre

claw - debatable but with potential. block chance is a cool and not yet abused ability

2h maul - instavendor (sporkers might use it to further inc the damage, but to be of any use it requires large packs and it works a bit like culling..and no shield, no ES from shield, no spellpower so very meh even for them)

good that we got no bullshit uniques this time :)

Only one unique left.

I'm curious as to what would happen if you have that zombie scepter on switch. Would that mean it's possible that half of your zombie team is normal, and your other half are... super zombies?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Poorjoy's is up on the wiki. It may or may not be correct. I think it is.. but.. I'm not 100% sure. The only thing that might be wrong is the last mod. It's either 10-15 or 0-21. And the 100% quantity bonus might be off.. I gotta double check but I think that's constant.

I'm not sure what the 21 is.. maybe that's the amount of different item types it can drop.

Poorjoy's Asylum
Last edited by FaceLicker on Sep 6, 2013, 1:31:15 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

I wonder, if you have an odd amount of zombies you can summon, will the reduction round up?

Let say I got 11 as max, and 50% reduces it to 5.5. Will it round up to 6 or round down?

PoE always round down.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
100% reduced means zero zombies. Damn, no dual-wield shenanigans. Too bad it's not 43% reduced zombies, so that if you got all 5 +1 zombies, you could dual-wield those sticks and still be allowed One MegaZombie. GGGpls.

Related note, the "explode dealing fire damage" is really vague. Should be "explode dealing X% of their health as fire damage" to match the wording on DD, IB, Minion Instability, and the new 2h maul.
Last edited by pneuma on Sep 6, 2013, 1:37:01 AM
8 life on hit with spells at lvl 37 is not very good. Even if that rolled up to 15-20 it would still be very weak. It would be useful if it made LoH apply to spells. 8 LoH is not even good past the first few levels.

6% spell damage per 5% block chance gets you 90% if you have max block. Considering there are mediocre rares that give you that much, I don't see how this could be useful either. 90% isn't good at lvl 37 either - you aren't getting max block at that level.

Finally, ~40 mana and 8fcr. Average at best.

I understand that this unique is supposed to be thematic; I believe it succeeds in that regard. But thematic shouldn't mean essentially useless.

Original post. Click ye not who are easily offended.
What the fuck is that claw? 8 life on hit with spells at lvl 37? Even if that rolled up to 15-20 it would still be next to worthless. It would be useful if it made LoH apply to spells. Before you cry "incinerate" remember that life on hit is scaled with damage effectiveness... 2 life on hit? This is even terrible at level 1.
6% spell damage per 5% block chance gets you 90% if you have max block. Considering there are mediocre rares that give you that much, I don't see how this could be useful either (can't say 90% is good at lvl 37 either - you aren't getting max block at that level).
And to top it all off, 2 shitty caster rolls.

If this was made by a supporter, I would probably be embarrassed if I were them. In fact I would be equally as embarrassed if I were the dev that made it. I understand that this unique is supposed to be thematic, but thematic shouldn't mean complete useless garbage.
Last edited by BigRussianDude on Sep 6, 2013, 3:25:05 AM
nvm
IGN - Maggiano
Last edited by Dierker on Sep 6, 2013, 1:35:49 AM
"
What the fuck is that claw? 8 life on hit with spells at lvl 37? Even if that rolled up to 15-20 it would still be next to worthless. It would be useful if it made LoH apply to spells. Before you cry "incinerate" remember that life on hit is scaled with damage effectiveness... [/i].
Weapon mods dont work like the LoH gem, they dont scale with effectivness ;)
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info