Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
BearCares wrote:
People complain about the name now, but I think it's good that the name stands out from all the others in the game. I'm glad it's not called "Maramoa Talamoanakai Hanaoam's Quiver", to be honest =p Maloney has more impact and remember the name better than rat cage which makes me think of rat's nest. Or any of the other unique items.

Besides, it's not really THAT bad, I've been replaying Ogre Battle recently and that one takes the cake. Next to all Lanselots, Canopuses and Tristans I had standing two auto-generated paladins named James and Steve, samurai Martin, mages Mickey, Greg and Churchill, ninja Mobley, two werewolves that went under high fantasy aliases Bruce and Mahoney... and a wraith Musolini.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 24, 2014, 4:02:48 AM

Anyone else feel this name is silly? Great Old One...how about Ancient's Ward, Corrugated Buckler.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
This was cool. Thanks for posting this!
"
Daresso wrote:

Anyone else feel this name is silly? Great Old One...how about Ancient's Ward, Corrugated Buckler.

Its a Cthulhu reference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

So...no.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
khemintiri wrote:

Can this item be glitched on?

Meaning; if you put gear with a total of 113 int on to be able to equip the staff then remove the 113 total gear will the staff remain usable being how it has 113 int on it?
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:

Meaning; if you put gear with a total of 113 int on to be able to equip the staff then remove the 113 total gear will the staff remain usable being how it has 113 int on it?

I do not think it is really a glitch since you had at least 113 int to begin with. The moment you wear it and take out the other gears that contain INT, you still be fine since you are still meeting the INT requirement for the staff.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:

I do not think it is really a glitch since you had at least 113 int to begin with. The moment you wear it and take out the other gears that contain INT, you still be fine since you are still meeting the INT requirement for the staff.

It's just a term from D2 days. I wasn't implying there would be an actual glitch.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

Last edited by GodlyMe on Dec 25, 2014, 3:23:43 PM
"
GodlyMe wrote:

It's just a term from D2 days. I wasn't implying there would be an actual glitch.

I did not even know there was a term about this. lol

The idea of switching out gears to maintain a weapon that gives out the same amount of attributes to maintain that weapon probably goes back even before the D2 days. I just did not expected it to be called that way. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:

I did not even know there was a term about this. lol

The idea of switching out gears to maintain a weapon that gives out the same amount of attributes to maintain that weapon probably goes back even before the D2 days. I just did not expected it to be called that way. :P

In D2, when you did this, it made your character look like he/she was naked, which is where the term comes from. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info