Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Inb4 it only drops during race season... please no.

It is entering the game from that point, it isn't going to stop dropping. Note, the race reward is alternate art, so it drops with different art than shown in the season rewards.

Alright, thanks for clarifying Qarl, well, news didnt imply that... its just personal irrational fear. RNG-based fear
Oblivious
By the way, is the hall of Grandmasters considered in one of the three uniques? or is it separate from that total?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
fibnar wrote:

Just noticed, was the art inspired by enigma of Amigara fault by Junji Ito? I can only hope.

It would be fitting, especially in Hardcore cause you sure as hell going to die there
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 2, 2015, 8:55:20 PM
"
enveratise wrote:
By the way, is the hall of Grandmasters considered in one of the three uniques? or is it separate from that total?

I f*cking hope so, if not, seems like any other lame patch. And "They're all powerful late-game items for players to aspire to." is just another nice marketing move (AKA filthy lie).
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
IGN: TornAIDSo
Time Zone: EST
Last edited by jshrimp3 on Feb 2, 2015, 8:59:21 PM
The two items we're waiting on are both supporter uniques, so Hall can't be counted among them (unless they're seriously stretching the definition of 'supporter unique').
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
The new unique granted as a 1000-point race reward can be seen here:

"Time" is a dual concept... so I may prefer Asenath's Gentle Touch to this one. (Also there should be affixes like "global speed")

Wrapped Timepiece

(9-12)% increased Global Speed
30% increased Leech Rate

Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Last edited by Heartsease on Feb 2, 2015, 9:22:32 PM
"
enveratise wrote:

Hall of Grandmasters was not counted as one of those. There are two unique items from 1.3.1 I have yet to see posted anywhere (the two supporter items).

"
Qarl wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:

Hall of Grandmasters was not counted as one of those. There are two unique items from 1.3.1 I have yet to see posted anywhere (the two supporter items).

Thanks for clarifying. hm. that means that the non supporter unique of the three has already dropped? I think?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:

Are they actually good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info