Unique Item List - 300 of 419

better phys roll
The Agnerod East and North confuses me, why release an otherwise identical unique apart from 1 stat.

So far for 2 out of the 4 pillars, we have shock duration and chance to shock. My guess South and West are also going to be related to lightning damage, and you can vendor all for in for a version of the staff that has the 4 mods unique to each direction. The 4 must do something else I'd thought it will be an incredible waste of time and effort to create the 4 separately...
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Does Scold's Bridle have it's own 3D art? (I think it would look great on a Scion... :P)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Only two bits of criticism, first one minor: Maloney does not sound like a name one would encounter in Wraeclast ^-^ Otherwise I really like that item in particular (so, sorry and thanks at the same time, Kaysee! XD) because it has a lot of things going on for it, full of flavor, but does not single-handedly prop a build up. Instead, it lends all of that flavor towards a build design goal. It is an incredible unique design.

Then, Rat's Cage is also a highly thematic item (and wearing torture devices seems a thing in Wraeclast), but I feel missed its potential. 20% more fire taken from resists, 20% more fire taken from stat, and 10% less fire taken from phys conversion.. it offers no mitigation. The flat life might be worth it after heavy speccing since it contributes more EHP versus non-fire, but not in any way that could have relieved build pressure from another item slot--the concept I appreciate behind non-bis unique design is relieving pressure from other item slots to open more opportunities to do different things. Instead, this increases pressure on other item slots.

I'm pretty excited for Great Old One's. More off-slot flat phys rolls are nom nom, and might allow my FB to use a unique ring or ammy (you know, the thing Rat Cage doesn't do ^-^). FB GOO. Hah!

And of course, speaking of nom nom, there's Vic's sword ^-^ Mad props to Mr. P for giving away his unique design, and mad props to Vic for doing justice to the deed.

Other uniques, I'm fairly happy with. Everybody else can act spoiled, but they do some interesting things for their levels without immediately replacing other rare items.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Only two bits of criticism, first one minor: Maloney does not sound like a name one would encounter in Wraeclast ^-^ Otherwise I really like that item in particular (so, sorry and thanks at the same time, Kaysee! XD) because it has a lot of things going on for it, full of flavor, but does not single-handedly prop a build up. Instead, it lends all of that flavor towards a build design goal. It is an incredible unique design.

Thanks for the feedback.

RE: the naming... in all seriousness (and I will elaborate more when I finally pull myself away from the game and post my "design" post) it is named to honour a deceased family member.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Dec 17, 2014, 7:48:32 PM
"
wazzaratio wrote:

Dont know if someone already found this in 1.3.0

Holy cow!

This is the goddamn Gotterdamerung from Diablo 1 :
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Gotterdamerung

Nice one GGG!
Last edited by theonepos on Dec 18, 2014, 10:02:59 AM
"
theonepos wrote:
"
wazzaratio wrote:

Dont know if someone already found this in 1.3.0

Holy cow!

This is the goddamn Gotterdamerung from Diablo 1 :
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Gotterdamerung

Nice one GGG!

its acutally made by the supporter lachdanan(another diabl 1 reference)
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
bump
Regarding ungil's harmony the amulet. Would this amulet be useful for a coc build? Maybe like before you have a high crit chance? Before you normally would start using your coc link? That's what i think it is intended for.

Anyone else got ideas?
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

RE: the naming... in all seriousness (and I will elaborate more when I finally pull myself away from the game and post my "design" post) it is named to honour a deceased family member.

People complain about the name now, but I think it's good that the name stands out from all the others in the game. I'm glad it's not called "Maramoa Talamoanakai Hanaoam's Quiver", to be honest =p Maloney has more impact and remember the name better than rat cage which makes me think of rat's nest. Or any of the other unique items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info