Unique Item List - 300 of 419

that staff has basically all the int you need to use on it, so you could also stack strength and use iron will. perhaps a good option for a new marauder caster tank build.
I kinda like it, 100% shock duration is pretty big, it should enable you to get some meaningful shocks without going crit.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
ZaM wrote:
"
Ket wrote:
:3

God that is terrible I can't imagine anyone would ever use it. Even a tri-curser would get his two *average* curses overwritten by punishment. It's basically a troll/grief shield

And I bet that someone payed a grand for it too. Giving away that much money just to troll the community, it takes a special kind of person.

As for the staff, I'm not convinced. Not adding crit to spellcasting staff while not doing anything to change crit itself (from being an absolute king of dps, without real drawbacks) is not a good design, not sure if 20% penetration will suffice to alleviate that. It is already a 2h so potential loss of damage and crit+multi is insane. Hope I will be proven wrong, but somehow I doubt it.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Oct 23, 2014, 4:47:35 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
And I bet that someone payed a grand for it too. Giving away that much money just to troll the community, it takes a special kind of person.

At least it look nice, does it have 3D art?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 23, 2014, 4:56:42 AM
k i normally dont bash those unique but come on the staff...

@ the guy who said the int on it is aweome the int does nothing to you you need it in the first place to cast those lightning spells on lvl 66
no need for shock duration when you have high catspeed
45 lightningdmg thats all on a staff which easily reaches 100+ ?

basicly this is a staff you can find on merc ledge - the penetration would be suprised it it surpasses 20c on the market its a bad taryns shiver copy with 2 useless stats
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 23, 2014, 5:13:47 AM
"
storzi wrote:
that staff has basically all the int you need to use on it, so you could also stack strength and use iron will. perhaps a good option for a new marauder caster tank build.

basically this. i'll use it for the light pen alone.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
enveratise wrote:
"
storzi wrote:

basically this. i'll use it for the light pen alone.

You won't be able to do it well enough anymore, all the chock nodes are too far away now from str part of the tree, so lightning spell for an iron will caster is a poor choice. And there is still no IW passive.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Oct 23, 2014, 5:42:49 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

no need for shock duration when you have high catspeed

Increased shock (or freeze) duration is one of the most underrated mods in the game. While it is useless against white mobs (they die fast enough anyway) it makes all the difference versus bosses. 100% increased duration means you can make it past the threshold and shock bosses with double the health than without it.
That being said i think i would still prefer a good wand + shield over that 2H:)
"
enveratise wrote:
i'll use it for the light pen alone.

You should calculate, if higher dmg output from good wand + shield combo will not be better option, as it probably will be, not mentioning even higher defense from shield.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
The staff seems like an interesting choice for trapper build, with the additional 10% pene from tree for traps and trap multiplier. (i presume that the negative resistance scaling is still not linear)

With traps even the shock duration makes sense in a way that you don't have that fast "proc" rate.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Oct 23, 2014, 6:22:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info