Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
JuanTamod wrote:
"
irukandji wrote:
aah okay. thx for answering mate.

well i might be able to sustain ele hit but then i had to give up max level AA for sure in a 6 link.

though i can easily sustain ele hit in a 4L and run AA i think for running a 5L or 6L i need at least one more high ES gear. maybe i buy me a hybrid ev/es shield for testing purpose.

but i dont think i can get one in ambush - might gonna wait till standard transfer then.

Try it with Tabula then you can go from there.

hehe was a missunderstanding -> i have a six linked coil im using atm but my char is based around using a lv20 AA. my main problem is the shield to sustain a lv20+ AA and then a 6 linked elehit (i always wanted to make a selfcast elehit build which is not only dps-wise a beast).

i have no problems running PS + AA lv20 atm. its just that when i use purity of lightning i shoot sometimes blanks. so i run clarity on life and wrath, anger, discipline and pol on mana.
my shield is a pure ev one atm and im looking for one with ev+es...its a life based build btw.

and yes i think too that the drop is more common so prices should go down soon. havent playe today but when im back home i will farm dom and see if i can get it too.:)

"
JuanTamod wrote:
Are you sure? I haven't tried the Bino yet but for sure I can get a 200ish pdps and 9ish crit chance dagger for 3-5ex and match up Bino with taking some DOT nodes.

I am, very few rolled staves can match searing touch but it's still cheap because it's common as hell. Same goes for taryn's shiver but that one's much more expensive because it's uncommon as hell. It's a huge factor.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 5, 2014, 7:07:05 AM
i have bought one of the best rolled ones yesterday and did a bit of testing.

its a very good designed unique. like someone else mentioned it seems to drop often (i think dom farmer mostly got it) enough to be a decent wand in a new league and its not a bis item. (bis for me means it outperforms any "normal" crafted wand out there and thats not the truth)

i had less dmg but i loved the added accuracy on it for my single target 4L. my hit rate went a good portion up by using the wand.

and the level is okay for me since you will most of the time not level as a wand from the scratch. you can but i prefer being a bit on the saver side (so easily using a searing bond or flameblast spec till lv65) and not getting killed on my way.

gzz to the designer its a well made one....

the prices of 20ex lol...well i think 6-10ex depending on the roll would be more fair at this state of the league (ambush for me) and thats exactly what i paid.

"
Charan wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:
Overwhelming number of fishing references in one unique.

I'm about 200% over the fishing meme (and what's a meme but an injoke that outstayed its welcome and lost its worthy context?), but given this is from a user called Piscator123 and their avatar is indeed fish, I think it's more than okay. Just this once.

This item is brilliant! Weren't you just talking about how the name of a character sets the tone for its playing style.

Apologies in advance if you already guessed it, but...

A fish called Wanda!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jun 6, 2014, 4:48:57 AM
Piscator what???
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
"
JuanTamod wrote:
Piscator what???

No chain, nice one :/
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 6, 2014, 2:49:46 PM
why should I use chain, LMP works fine on me :)
I think it is Bino Tier, you guys have to remember that Bino had its drop rate DOUBLED, it just hasn't been long enough to impact the market yet since there is such huge supply already.

The best part about Binos is the Regen, its high base Crit, and most importantly the Crit Multi. But DPS-wise, you could probably get a similar Dagger for 3-10ex..

I think the Wand is amazing, and it is quite common, so it'll probably end up being 3-5ex.

And instead of Power Siphon, y'all should try it with Elemental Hit. ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Chain or Elem Hit will eat your mana away and it's very diff to maintain it if you don't have the 60ish% mana regen shield and I'm not crazy enough to spend 3 pts for 60 mana nodes. I have 286% mana regen total and it's enough to run my lvl 20 AA with 8 auras and not shooting blank.
Last edited by JuanTamod on Jun 6, 2014, 3:31:44 PM
"
JuanTamod wrote:
why should I use chain, LMP works fine on me :)

Chain + Crit build = Hero DPS

Chain will exponentially increase your overall DPS on packs, ever since they changed the way crits are rolled.
IGN: Ghured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info