Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Bumb for visibility.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Feature request for the list: it would be nice to have next to the listings an expected count of the missing uniques. For instance, "8 new uniques advertised in the release notes, 7 found". This would be useful for people looking for new unique vendor recipes like The Goddess Scorned.

In any case, thanks for this awesome resource, this is already great work!
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
"
kasub wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
Sure but it's still strange that there'd be none at all listed after 2 weeks. Ambush has 6 as of today, Invasion 1.

I smell another 50ex item when/if it finally appears on Standard. :S

Ambush has more than three times as many players as standard currently. It's not so strange that less are listed in it.

Well I chanced one the other day, and all of a sudden half a dozen popped up on XYZ. Phew.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
So I might have missed it but what are the four missing uniques all about? Have we established any info as to the possibility of them being vendor acquired uniques such as the goddess scorned?
IGN: Narbays
They drop from Uber Atziri.
I was thinking a couple come from invasion atziri but I don't see any confirmation of four uniqies coming from that specifically.
IGN: Narbays
The Vertex probably drops elsewhere (I think it just hasn't been linked in this thread now I think about it), but the rest are level 75 Uniques. For reference:
Atziri's Acuity
Disfavour
Splendour
The Vertex
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
tikitaki wrote:
GGG caters to this group, and also it probably makes balance a lot easier on their part as they don't have to deal with all the different possibilities of rares, but can rather just focus on more discrete sets of unique items.

Actually GGG's goal/intention is to NOT cater to that "group", GGG said that they don't want Uniques, aside from some build-enabling ones, to be BiS, and that Rares should always be best.

Releasing obviously BiS Uniques only makes them go against what they promised, which isn't good for keeping trust between them and their players.

LOL, don't take the humiliation too hard, we've all been punked at some point in this game.
Last edited by RogueMage on Mar 25, 2014, 5:57:52 PM
Sorry to beat a dead horse but if Backstab makes it into the game in this form (or close to it):
Unavailable

Will Marylene's Fallacy then have a purpose? I suppose it depends on the cooldown but it might be cool to try and create a build which does ok damage with other skills but then also has backstab every now and then for insane burst.

Maybe with AoF for that burn or using one of the 2 puncture-on-hit uniques.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The Vertex probably drops elsewhere (I think it just hasn't been linked in this thread now I think about it), but the rest are level 75 Uniques. For reference:
Atziri's Acuity
Disfavour
Splendour
The Vertex

Chris posted this about undiscovered items, so my guess is they all are Uber Atziri drops.

"
Chris wrote:
Just so you know, these uniques can't drop from any game area that a player has yet entered.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info