Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
iamstryker wrote:
"
narbays wrote:

Looks like BIS to me...after countless junk low level race uniques, its nice to see something my characters can actually use.

Good luck actually getting one ;)

Indeed. People lost their minds over uniques that no one has even in standard.
I'm slowly wondering if and when GGG will make league only uniques return in standard/hardcore. I'd also like to know what percentage of players would like this to be happening. It's such a waste and makes me feel the game is incomplete.
"
Soranor wrote:
I'm slowly wondering if and when GGG will make league only uniques return in standard/hardcore. I'd also like to know what percentage of players would like this to be happening. It's such a waste and makes me feel the game is incomplete.

They never will. They'd only be available as Alternate Art Race Rewards in future Seasons.

And I for one don't want them ever coming back.

They're meant to be flavor of those Challenge Leagues, and incentive to play them. SC/HC is NOT viewed by GGG as the default difficulty, and they have decided to make "Legacies" the flavor of them.

If you want one, buy one for [an exorbitant price], and hold onto it until it eventually becomes really expensive. :P

It's kind of a reward for players having played a long time, and been there to acquire/experience it.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Standard is the dumpster league. All the trash and leftovers end up in the dumpster. Which is sad since many of us live in standard.
IGN: Narbays
"
narbays wrote:
Standard is the dumpster league. All the trash and leftovers end up in the dumpster. Which is sad since many of us live in standard.

It's not sad if you love hording the "trash." :P
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
narbays wrote:

It's not sad if you love hording the "trash." :P

By trash I meant the economic flood that wrecks standard every four months as the new leagues end.

If your referring to items, just check my post history haha. I have a massive horde of treasure.
IGN: Narbays

This version of the item is not in the list
Great job
So I just read that when using Cyclone while DW, only the main hand weapon damage is applied.

How does this work with

If I cylcone with it, will it only apply fire damage or only chaos damage or both?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
narbays wrote:
By trash I meant the economic flood that wrecks standard every four months as the new leagues end.

If your referring to items, just check my post history haha. I have a massive horde of treasure.
The flood, or even Standard's economy, isn't anywhere near as bad as people seem to think...

It's barely different than Dom/Ambush economy in the last month or so..
People like to over-exaggerate about Standard's economy being "bad", when it's just fine. It's WAY better than it was in Open Beta, that's for sure.. >_<
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Mar 28, 2014, 10:20:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info