Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Please correct me if I'm missing something here, but quality on added chaos damage says "increased" on it. This means it stacks additively--not multiplicatively-- with any increased modifiers on your chaos damage (which was converted from you lightning damage). So the bonus on your gem will just stack additively with % inc lightning or % increased elemtnal damage nodes. As such, I think the added chaos damage gem is not really mandatory for this bow....
@Moylin (Beyond)
Last edited by Avelice on Aug 21, 2013, 1:38:55 AM
"
RabidMonk wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

Edit: With that I'm done on the subject, we won't get further anyway and I'm to lazy to keep track of another thread.

Yet not lazy enough to get all 8 challenges, or compile large posts of quotes and responses.
I'm just here to look for the new uniques, and to talk about the new uniques. That's what this post is about. Thnx

Good thing you made this utterly pointless post not talking about the new uniques then...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Would have been nice if he would have simply done what I had asked so that I could respond to his repetitive posts. Oh well. It just comes down to enjoying the game in different ways I guess.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 21, 2013, 1:40:45 AM
"
Redblade wrote:
"
RabidMonk wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

Edit: With that I'm done on the subject, we won't get further anyway and I'm to lazy to keep track of another thread.

Yet not lazy enough to get all 8 challenges, or compile large posts of quotes and responses.
I'm just here to look for the new uniques, and to talk about the new uniques. That's what this post is about. Thnx

Good thing you made this utterly pointless post not talking about the new uniques then...

Figured I'd re-requote all this just to waste more space. Hopefully proving a point?

If I'm lucky I'l be re-re-requoted

EDIT: Gotta take care of a coon in the cage. Back in a little bit to re-re-re-re-re-re-requote for the good of the land.

Last edited by RabidMonk on Aug 21, 2013, 2:04:39 AM
Where is a Post with all hte items of all patches ?. Here tehre is not 0.11.3 and 0.11.4. I need to know the new 5 unique added on last patch.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
exit_zero wrote:

My...

2h Weapon Range = 5

+ 2 Weapon Range = 7
+ 2 from Master of Arena notable = 9
+ 2 Daresso's Salute = 11

Then add AOE modifiers on top: around 50% from passives, 20% Carcass Jack and up to 33% AOE Support Gem.

Can get the range up around 20. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
exit_zero wrote:

My...

2h Weapon Range = 5

+ 2 Weapon Range = 7

Then add AOE modifiers on top: around 50% from passives, 20% Carcass Jack and up to 33% AOE Support Gem.

Sweep outside the screen :D
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
A new races winner unique, otherwise meh.
"
easymagicoz wrote:
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
exit_zero wrote:

My...

2h Weapon Range = 5

+ 2 Weapon Range = 7

Sweep outside the screen :D

sweep isn't affected by melee range, pretty sure cyclone is the only skill affected by both aoe radius and melee range modifiers
"
chup_ wrote:

sweep isn't affected by melee range, pretty sure cyclone is the only skill affected by both aoe radius and melee range modifiers

Infernal blow!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info