Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
q3masl wrote:
"
chup_ wrote:

sweep isn't affected by melee range, pretty sure cyclone is the only skill affected by both aoe radius and melee range modifiers

Infernal blow!!!

Any single-target skill with melee splash is affected by both I guess.
wow another useless leveling weapon
Cool, another leveling weapon.
enjoy guys :)

I've always been more of a fan of D2/Median's aoe-everything-on-the-screen style, but PoE just doesn't have that.

Any theorycrafters that know melee and can guess what kind of a reasonable range and AoE (with 1-2 of the Splashes) the Axe can get to while maintaining solid damage?
(:
"
Sessvisto wrote:

Holy dickballs that bow is on another level. With Wake of Destruction, Thunderfists and some crit....

Also provided you are doing only lightning damage it has full immunity to elemental reflect and almost no effect from physical reflect. It enables a pure glass cannon lightning arrow build.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on Aug 21, 2013, 3:41:27 AM
too bad that crit basis is so low...
wands remain better for elemental builds.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Sessvisto wrote:

rip lioneye
Last edited by Grizze on Aug 21, 2013, 3:54:33 AM
I really love this bow ! It finally gives the possibility to get decent chaos damage i think. Chaos crits should have a cool effect like a dot or somethinbg like :)

3 good uniques so far !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
zakar wrote:
I've always been more of a fan of D2/Median's aoe-everything-on-the-screen style, but PoE just doesn't have that.

Any theorycrafters that know melee and can guess what kind of a reasonable range and AoE (with 1-2 of the Splashes) the Axe can get to while maintaining solid damage?

You can actually get considerable AOE on Infernal Blow, it's slpash and it's explosion (use Facebreaker or Soul Taker for best results):

Infernal Blow 20% - 20% increased Aoe
Melee Splash 20% - 20% increased Aoe
Templar, witch and middle Aoe clusters - 20% + 20% + 12% = 52%
Increased Aoe 20% - 43% increased Aoe
Carcass Jack - 20%
Master of the Arena +2 range
Daresso's Salute (if you really want to) +2 range

This is nearly the whole screen, due to Melee Splashes targetting however you can hit whole stairs or narrow passages, looks kinda like Dark Souls Dragon Greatsword 2h R2 attack :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info